Hestia/Vesta= Home, Family, The Hearth, Domesticity

(A/N: Yes, I know that there are a bunch of stories about Percy gaining Hestia powers cause of betrayal, but this was a request, so I'm gonna try expanded it with logic AND creativity.)

Sacred Animal: Donkey
—Familial Finder: Can sense anyone they consider family.
—Hope Harbinger: Able to give other hope with their voice, touch, or both.
—Help: Able summon any kind of home-cooked meals.
—Hurt: can summon and control fire.
—Heal: Able to heal other with fire from the hearth.
—Searing Slash: Able to light their weapons on fire when ever they wish.
—Friend Of Flames: Fire-Proof on the level of being able to swim in Lava/magma.
—From The Hearth: Able to use fire powers in places of no oxygen by channeling the feelings of hope and Perseverance, which is one of the things the Hearth represents.
—Heat Enhancement: Can use their own body heat and the heat around them to enhance their flames powers and/or physical abilities.
—Peace Maker: Able to stop nearly any fight. The amount of people involved and their current power determines whether they can do it or not.
—Home Invasion: Able to sense when some has invaded their home, whether they're invisible, hiding, or have no presence.
—Smoke Shifter: Able to summon and control smoke and soot of any kind, especially smoke from fire places.
—Peaceful Pierce: Able to enchant weapons to make who is injured with them less violent, slowing them down the more they're injured with said weapons.
—Checking Your Temperature: Can see peoples temperature as numbers above their head.
—Ice Invulnerability: Can withstand blizzards in thin clothes.
—Home Protection: Able to enhant their home with protection.
—Soot Bombs: Can shoot balls of smoke that explode soot all over whatever they hit.
from.
—Family Connections: Able to see family relationships between people as strings and lines.
—Peace Of Mind: No magic can disturb their peace of mind, meaning they not be controlled mentally or emotionally by magic.
—Smokey Slasher: Can infuse weapons with soot and smoke that will poison who ever is injured with said weapons.
—Domesticator: Can tame any wild beats or monster.
—Precious Empowerment: Their powers and abilities double when defending their family or home
—Donkey Legs: Able to boost their leg's physical abilities on command.

(A/N: Fun Fact= The donkey is Hestia/Vesta's sacred animal because it prevented her from being raped by another God when it woke her up with it's noise)

—Wrath Of The Pacifist: When push into a corner, the beast is unleashed and all The negative feeling they hold in come out. While in this state, all enemies around them become flooded with visions of their family being slaughtered And tortured in their worst ways possible and the homes destroyed on repeat. All other powers become enhanced but unstable. Steals their opponents sense of peace and sucks away ALL their hope. Trumps the last resort of ANY other demigod.