Prometheus= Forethought, Crafty Counsel, Fire. Father Of Humanity

—Clay Commander: able to summon and control any kind of minerals or clay, material humans were made of.
—ForeSight: Can see into the future on command.
—Fire Bringer: Able to create, absorb, and control fire and heat. Is Hotter-than-lightning level fire resistant.
—Scorching Slash: Able to infuse weapons with heat and fire.
—Forethought Cognition: Their brains can process any possible outcomes to a situation or decision faster than a supercomputer.
—Checking Your Temperature: Can see body temperatures as numbers above people's heads.
—Reinforced Liver: Have superhuman livers that can regenerate from nearly anything. Also makes them way healthier than anyone else.
—Magician Of Flames: Able to use fire magic and flame-related traps of any kind or type.
—Giga Generator: Their bodies are always constantly generating and absorbing any electrical related phenomena for later use. Extreme emotions can speed up generation speed. Has no limit, but the more electricity and heat they build up, the harder it is to control their output of them.
—Thermal Vigilance: Can sense, see, and see with many types of heat, including electricity, plasma, and Infrared light and energy. Invisibility and Illusions won't work on them while they use this.
—Forgetter Of Forethought: Can make others forget to think so they charge without thinking first.
—Essence Of Fire: Able to summon fire in and survive in places of no oxygen through pulling from their divinity.
—Promethean Physiology: Has total control over all the heat and fire in and around their bodies, along with all the minerals in their bodies, allowing them to enhance/decrease their physical and mental condition on command, enhance the minerals in their bodies for better health, use their own body heat or the heat around them to enhance their flames powers, and gain permanent full control over their bodies, giving a whole new meaning to the phrase that "The body is nothing but a plaything of the mind". Able to manipulate any bodily capabilities, giving them full and absolute control over their bodies, allowing them to manipulate capabilities such as any biological capabilities, systematic capabilities, physiological capabilities, any/all physical and mental attributes, and perceive and absorb all/any natural phenomena and energies the human body gives off as well as access and manipulate their own, like bio-fields, bodily vibrations of all kinds, bio-energy, rhythm, and much, much, much, more. Over output of any bodily energies without rest or external absorption will weaken them severely.
This ability is determined and enhanced by the user's understanding of heat and fire, geology, the science behind it all, and the human body.
—Flaming Creativity: Can summon chemical fires, fires that burn smoke containing
chemicals or poison of the users choosing.
—Omni-Blaze: Able to create, absorb, and manipulate primordial fire as well as EVERY type of heat and fire of any color along with all their various properties and effects. Magic, mystical, and otherworldly fire included.
—Liver Lash: Can curse others to feel the pain of having their livers ripped out.
—Sultan Of Charring Smoke: Able to redirect, create, absorb, and manipulate any kind of smoke, embers, and ash in anyway they can think of.
—Pyro-Progenitor: Able to create and control any other aspects of fire they can think of, such as thermochemistry, Volatile force, which is explosive detonation energy, pyric energy, thermomagnetism, etc
—Life-Breather: Able to create living creatures, including humans, by breathing life into clay sculptures they've created, like their father. The new creatures will have real wills and feelings of their own. Their creator will not have any control over their bodies in any way. The price is that with each creation that is human or human-like, The Fates will appear an curse the creator or creation with a curse of the creator's choosing, meaning it could be something like an allergy. Doesn't have any negative affects on their own life force, it just makes them sleep for at least 2 days.
—First Fire: Able to channel power from Prime Fire, the first fire that was ever given to humans by their father. Only fire gods, their demigod kids, and flame mages can summon and control this fire. It can out-burn any other fire and requires no oxygen, but oxygen can be used to enhance it. Nothing but the user can put it out. Is able to permanently burn primordial-level entities.
—Sorcercer Of Smoke: Able to use any smoke, ash, soot, and most related magic.
—Emperor Of Embers: Able to channel the power of fire and plasma elementals
—Ice Invulnerability: Can withstand blizzards in thin clothes.
—Maximum Incinerator: Can control the temperature of the fire(s) they summon.
—Dragon Of The West: Since electricity is another form of heat, they can create, control, perceive, absorb, and redirect electricity and lightning.
—Smoke Shifter: Able to shift and transform into a huge cloud of  any kind of smoke, ash, and mist. This would allow them to become intangible to any physical attacks, get through any non-air-tight obstacles, and travel long distances.
—Pyro-Paladin/Cryo-Chancellor: Able to create and emit either heat and light from their bodies like an over that can go past more than three thousand Kelvins or cold and ice that can reach nearly absolute zero.
—It's Gonna Blow: Can use all the fire and heat around them and from themselves to create an atomic-bomb-like explosion. Will not kill the user, only make them sleep for at least 5 days.
—Symbiotic Searer: Able to summon a prime elemental of Magma, Lava, and Fire, a symbiotic elemental born and bonded to the user at birth. Can be summoned to fight, support their powers, or be a spy. The potential power they can have depends the strength of the bond they have with the user. Once summoned, the elemental will take a passive form in the form of an animal they and the user agrees on.
—FireWall Of The Forethinker: Anyone trying to read their mind or control them mentally against their will be psionically overloaded with all the information their brain processes on the daily.
—Inner Impulse: They have complete and total control over all the electricity and heat within themselves and they can use it to gain even more superhuman control and supremacy over their entire bodies, fly and levitate, and increase and physical and mental attributes by manipulating the electricity and heat in their bodies accordingly.
—Ash Dash: Once they've mastered smoke-shifting, they can use it to enhance and amplify their combat skills, mobility, and agility. This would allow them to fly, 'dash', and even wall crawl with enough concentration. While doing this, they can reach a new height of movement and create a new style mobility, speed, and ability.
—Bio-Burn: Able to channel and manipulate their personal heat energy and all its effects and properties. Can be used to any thermodynamic-based capability they can think of.
–Duality Focus: Able to perceive, create, and control temperature, allowing them to create and control the cold and ice of any kind by manipulating the regulation of heat absorption. Can be done without needing a medium
—Flare Flight: Able to fly using fire which is way faster but harder to control and they can't really carry any one unless their fireproof
—Everburn: Fire and heat is such a natural part of them that any fire or heat they produce will never go out unless they want it to. It may not even hurt others and they can playful use their powers on friends without hurting anyone.
—Electrical Evolution: After an average of two years of using their electrical powers, including highly focused electricity that has various uses depending on the user's creativity:
•Cutting and Slicing
•Microwave emission
•Solid Electricity.
•Interacting with electromagnetic waves of any kind.
+All depends on the user's imagination and understanding of electricity and lightning. After mastering this power, they will be able redirect, absorb, create, and manipulate EVERY type of electricity of any color along with all their various properties and effects. Magic, mystical, and otherworldly electricity are included.
—Scorch-Shifter: Able to shape shift into a normal or stronger and more powerful version of, partially channel/shape-shift into, and use and manipulate the powers and abilities of ANY magical, otherworldly, supernatural, and mystical smoke, ash, mist, soot, or fire-based creatures/monster, like fire giants, dragons, phoenixes, Hellhounds, demons, and much, much more.
—Fast Forethinking: Able to perceive everything at a accelrated rate, predict the outcomes to nearly any situations, see the choice needed to be made when faced with a situation, and manipulate their own velocity to achieve said-choice. This will allow them to move at super inhuman speeds while also predicting the probability and movement of objects at accelerated rates. They also means they can see multiple futures are once. This power gets stronger the more it is used.
—Flesh Of The Clay King: They can manipulate  biomass as if it were clay in ANY way they want