Biggest Star - Manga! (Canon)

———

This oneshot was made possible by yours truly......

ppnugget_

This is their request! So you can thank them for such a beautiful idea, I really enjoyed writing this oneshot for you! And I hope it's what you wanted!

This oneshot contains Manga spoilers from Chapter 139, the last chapter of AOT.

I hope you enjoy!

Reader POV

———

     "After three years, we're finally able to go home." I release a heavy breath of relief as I lean back in my cushioned chair.

Myself, Jean, Armin, Connie, Reiner and Pieck were all in one of the many rooms in the boat - which was currently making its way to Paradis, our first visit in three years.

     "We haven't seen Mikasa or Historia for three years, since the battle of heaven and earth. I wonder how everyone over there is doing......" Connie leans against the window, his eyes peering into the distant horizon.

     "She sent us all letters, telling us how she is and how everything is going, she wrote them herself." Armin pulls out a stack of envelopes. He begins handing them out, "Everyone read them."

     Armin hands me my envelope, I open the royal wax seal and inside was a folded letter, I unfold the letter only for it to reveal a lot of neat handwriting, the room goes quiet as all of us begin reading our own letters.

     Dear Y/N,
                         Thank you for doing your part in Marley, convincing them to consider a negotiation of peace. I know that you're coming back with everyone, so as a celebration of yours and everyone else's crucial achievements to Paradis, we are hosting a festival in honour of the Scouting Regiment, Military Police, Garrison Regiment, and also the Cadet Corps to celebrate our victory in the battle of heaven and earth. It is a new annual festival which we have been preparing for many months, we will remember the great deeds and sacrifices that Eren, and all those others in the 104th, other divisions and other regiments made in order for our success. I wish to remember them and honour them. And I will do just that. It's the least that I can do for you all and them, I hope to see you there.
     I know that you are also worried about Mikasa, it's obvious that you like her, but I can assure you that she is well, she misses you and everyone else and is eager to see you all again. I suggest that you spend some time with her when you get back, you are all she talks about after all.

     Thank you, and yours sincerely......

     - Historia Reiss, Queen of Paradis

     A happy smile spread across my face as I finish the letter, slightly blushing primarily because of the last paragraph she write about Mikasa.

I missed Mikasa a great deal, not being able to hear her pretty voice or see her beautiful face for three years was a struggle to me, but of course there were many things going on, which meant that I and the others had to stay behind and attempt to salvage relations with Marley and the Hizuru.