7 Minutes - Male! Reader (AU)

———

Seductive! Mikasa!

Submissive! Reader!

I hope I got those tags right 😅

———

     "Mikasa! It's your go. Pick a random thing from the bucket and see who gets to spend seven lovely minutes with you!" Hange smiles ear to ear and urges the ravenette to pick an item.

     She slowly does so, a little hesitation but she follows through. Placing her hand in the bucket and looking away, she shuffles a few items around, the noise of them clashing together and banging elopes all, before stopping and picking one out......

     A mobile phone.

     Y/N's eyes widen and a crimson blush tints his cheeks as he notices it's his, "Th- That's me." He announces to the group. They all cheer upon the two. Most people in the room already knew Y/N had a mondo crush on Mikasa, but she of course was oblivious.

Mikasa only nods and stands up, and so does Y/N. Hange jumps onto her feet and grabs both of them with a strong grip. She practically drags them over to a different room and into a closet, "Make something happen! I'm gonna be really disappointed if you both do nothing." She grins.

"Shut up four eyes." Y/N sighs as Hange pushes him into the closet.

The duo are locked in the closet. Without much room to move. They both lean against opposite sides of the closet facing each other. Enough width for their shoulders to not be touching the back and front panels of the closet. With maybe a generous foot of distance between them.

Mikasa holds out a hand, which has Y/N's phone. He takes it and puts it in his pocket, "You have a nice lockscreen." She says without a hint of emotion.

A pink tint further blemishes his cheeks, his lockscreen was a picture of Y/N, Mikasa, Eren and Armin, all side by side with their arms around each other.

"Thanks." He slowly replies, looking at the closet floor and away from the ravenette.

"W- What do you want to do?" Y/N nervously asks, still looking away. After all he was stuck in a closet with his crush.

"I don't know......" She says quietly, she also looks down at the ground, with a tinted pink hue scribbled on her cheeks.

"Do...... Do you want to p- play the ga- game?" Y/N asks as he heart temporarily stops, he hoped for a good answer. But he knew he wouldn't be so lucky.

Fortunately, Mikasa felt like being his lucky charm, she shyly nods as she looks up at Y/N. Looking at him straight in the eyes, even in dim lighting he was able to see, his widen after realising her response.

     "Really?! I- I mean, so, uhh how...... how uh, do we do this?" Y/N chuckles nervously.

     "I think we start by closing the space between us, then we-" Mikasa starts but is interrupted.

     "I know idiot! D- Don't mock me, I'm just...... nervous." Y/N pouts. Making Mikasa think rather cutely on his action, a smirk spread across her lips.