Your Red Scarf - Poem! (Canon)

———

Another poem! This one is probably worse however, I apologise. I guess poems can be whatever they want but still nothing will save this atrocity. I am so sorry! 😅

———

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, it's soft to the touch. Just like how soft your delicate hands are and how you are on the inside.

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, it's been with you since the dawn of man. Just like how you have always been with us, with me.

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, it's red colour matches that glint in your eye when you're angry, or when someone you care deeply about is hurt.

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, nothing about it has changed since you got it. Just like how your attitude is constant and always keeping a level head.

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, it's condition is almost perfect. Just like how you never fail to impress, and how much you achieve your expectations.

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, it's been through a lot. Just like how you've been through hell, but you always look forward with hope and optimism.

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, it's warmth never fails to comfort you. Just like how you never fail to help and comfort us.

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, it's always handled with care. Just like how you care for others, and your friends.

     Your red scarf reminds me of you, it's worn in an expressive manner, being the first thing you notice. Just like how you are expressive with your skills, and never fail to make others notice in an instant.

     However, we all know that red scarf, is just a symbol. A symbol for your love for Eren, if only...... if only...... it was for me instead......

But we all know, the red string on your scarf, is the very red string that bides two souls together, two souls who are destined to meet.

     The string of red is fate, is destiny. Regardless of time, place or circumstance, the string may stretch or tangle, but will never break......

The very red string, that was used to craft your red scarf......

———