Admiration - Yandere! Mikasa (AU)

———

    I won't lie, this is wacky. I got heavily inspired by a YouTube video I watched. And... I'll let you discover the rest for yourself :3

     But it's definitely one of the more... weirder things I've written- like- beware, this is really weird... trust me that I would not write this for my own enjoyment. I hated writing certain parts... but I had to to get to the end. Again it was inspired by something :) I'm not like... wholly interested in a lot of this stuff, or well- interested isn't the right word. I just don't follow a lot of this stuff I guess, I'm not use to this but I might as well have given it a try so I did :)

     By the way, I am sane! I understand that this is not normal at all and this does not represent me at all- just thought I'd say that before any of you thought I was some mass serial stalker and ki- nothing :3

     Mikasa is quite out of character in this. I apologise! But- ya know, it's hard to make someone normal and yandere :) well... she is yandere in a way, but also not yandere in a way. I just labelled her Yandere because well- You'll see :)

     I guess it's strange to say... but well- it gave me a lot of comfort to write. I can't really describe it, but I feel- I don't know. But writing all this made me feel a little comfort :) not in a weird way... it's hard to say not in a weird way, especially after what this oneshot contains... but, yeah. Oh well.

     This is also my longest oneshot... by a lot heh-

———

     A news reporter was sat, with notes in hand. She skimmed over them, moments before the cameras went live. She cleared her throat and straightened herself before speaking, "Good evening and welcome to the local news. We have plenty to deliver for you tonight, but first an urgent matter should be brought to attention." She paused.

     Behind her, the screen changed to an image of a person, "It has been announced by the local authorities that well-known and commissioned local artist Y/N L/N has been declared missing. Y/N L/N was last seen at eleven o'five pm exiting the art gallery two days ago. This is the last known footage of Y/N," She said as a black and white camera recording played behind her, it showed Y/N walking out of the gallery, in autumn clothing. Y/N walks towards the car park, and out of sight eventually, "Y/N's was wearing a dark green long coat and slim black pants at the time of disappearance. Y/N's car was still in the vicinity after it was thought they were missing. So the police are assuming that it was abduction until evidence provided otherwise. They are working with the local community to get to the bottom of this case. Until then we can only hope well for L/N's health and well-being. Our thoughts are with those affected at this time. If you know anything of this disappearance, please contact local authorities and provide details. Thank you." She said before taking a moments pause. Before moving on to cover more news.

———

Three Weeks Later

———

     Cold... so, so cold.

I couldn't feel my feet. They were already bruised from the tight zip ties... they cut into my skin. And the freezing,  chilling cold only worsened them. I'm pretty sure I've gotten frostbite from being out here for weeks. Everything hurt... the pain doesn't get better with time. It's just the same... relentless throbbing. I just wanted to go home. I don't know how long I can do this for.