Cheater? Wait...... - Female! Reader (Canon)

———

This ain't no monopoly plot twist this time! Mikasa had the audacity to cheat on our beloved Y/N! Well...... uhh......

Let's just pretend Annie is a Scout in this!

Reader POV!

———

     "She...... she spends more time with Eren than me recently, she doesn't talk to me much, we haven't spent time with each other in a week, obviously I can't help but feel jealous about Eren but more importantly I'm worried about her. But I don't want to confront her about it, well...... I'm scared to." I sigh as I glance at the bluebell eyes of the blonde coconut sitting opposite me in his room. He looked at me, a little confused, yet nonetheless he helped.

     "Mikasa and Eren have been together from the start, they're almost inseparable, like a brother and sister. I don't think she has any love interest in someone who is considered family, and perhaps there's something on her mind bothering her." He replies in reassurance.

     "She was in love with Eren before, it was something she told me. And because she's being more distant, I can't help but think she's fallen for him again, this is the first time she's acted off." I frown and look down.

     "It's nothing to worry about, I'm sure. Maybe just talk to her about it? I'm sure she'll be understanding." Armin tilts his head and shrugs, he still held that confused look in his eye, which confused me in return, but I ignore it.

"I guess, thanks Armin." I sigh and stand up, heading towards the door.

"No problem, if you need anything I'm always here." He smiles.

"I know, thank you." I briefly smile before exiting the room into the hall of night.

     I sigh and run a hand through my hair, walking towards a certain room to do as what Armin suggested.

     My feet wonder through the empty, silent, dark halls of the barracks, on a small limp. I hurt my leg pretty badly, and Hange was kind enough to help it and treat it, it should be fine in a few days actually, but the bad side is that I have to remember to take medicine every night.

A relay of negative thoughts borough into my mind, ones that make me worried sick, I was honestly really tired too, too tired in fact, Mikasa's been on my mind for ages, and it doesn't help.

     I arrive at the door, and knock softly. Within seconds it opens, revealing her before me.

     Even in the dark, I can still see her delicate features, still beautiful. Even in the dawn of night.

     She looks at me with a surprised expression, "It's pretty late. Do you need anything?" She asks softly.

     Even with a normally stoic demeanour, she is still as sweet as an angel, her pure voice when we're alone all but proves it.

     "Can we go on a walk? I want to talk to you." I ask nervously, hands behind my back and shifting my balance from my heels to my toes.

     "I'm sorry Y/N, but I can't." She sighs, she honestly felt a little bad for turning you down, but she was tired too and wanted a rest.