25. ENGLISH

Cassandra and her father, the captain of the guards, were spending some time together before Cass left with Rapunzel, Eugene and everyone else. They were outside Corona. They were laughing and joking, until the girl suddenly became serious.

"Dad.. I have to talk to you" Cassandra said seriously.

"Sure, my darling, tell me everything. I hope nothing serious," replied the captain.

"The fact is.. before leaving, I would like to.." Cassandra left the sentence hanging, unsure whether she would continue it or not.

"Would you like to? Cassandra, talk" her father urged her.

"I'd like to go see Varian!" exclaimed the young woman.

"No, no way! Don't you remember what he did? To you, to the royals..." the captain said sternly to her daughter.

"I know.. I know very well what he did. But all that he did for his dad and being his only parent.. I-I understand it. For you, to make you proud, I would do anything" he said with his tears in the eyes Cassandra. It had been years since she hadn't cried.

"You love him?" she suddenly asked her daughter about her.

"What?" Cass asked, obviously she understood, but she couldn't believe his question.

"Do you love Varian?" she repeated, then.

"I... Dad, I don't know, I'm very confused about my feelings, and it's not easy for me to talk about it..
I... I don't even know what love is" confessed the girl.

"I know that you are sure of your feelings for that little boy, but you don't want to admit them. And trust me, you also know what love is" Cassandra smiled through her tears, maybe it was true "Anyway.. okay. Go and see him, but don't mention it to anyone, not even to Rapunzel "

"Thanks dad! I love you!" Cassandra exclaimed and hugged her father.

The young woman, returning to Corona, felt anxiety and agitation for the first time. She was trembling, but not from the cold, from agitation. She would see him again, she would see him again after all that had happened.

Arrived in the prison of the castle, Cassandra looked for the cell where the little alchemist was. As soon as he found it, she walked over to him, very anxiously.

"V-Varian.. Hi.." Cassandra said shyly.

"C-Cassandra! What.. what are you doing here?" Varian asked.

"I... I wanted to talk to you, before leaving with the guys for-"

"Oh yeah, I know, I've heard Stan and Pete talk.. you know.." she laughed slightly and nervously "they tend to raise their voices"

"Yes, I know very well.." she laughed too.

"Listen, I need to talk to you!" Varian and Cassandra exclaimed in unison.

"You first, Cassandra."

Hearing Varian about her calling her Cassandra and not Cassie hurt her, more pain than when she gripped her thin body with the robotic hand of the automaton.

"Call me Cassie, please," the girl pleaded.

"Okay.." he swallowed "..Cassie".

"Varian just wanted to tell you that I forgi-"

"No, Cassie, don't finish that sentence. I don't deserve it. I deserve only the prison, the loneliness, I don't even deserve Ruddiger, who was always stays with me" he said looking at his raccoon friend who was resting on her legs.

"Varian.."

"Cassandra, maybe you don't understand what I did. I committed treason, I almost killed you and the queen, not to mention when I kidnapped her.. I don't deserve forgiveness, I don't deserve YOUR forgiveness" Varian slowly approached at the bars, crying.

"What I feel for you, Cassie, is real" he said putting his hands on Cassandra's who held the bars of the cell "And I swear to you, I swear I love you"

Cassandra jumped. She didn't expect it, she didn't expect her to say it, even though she already knew about the boy's crush from the expo of science. And it was right there, at that exhibition, that Cassandra began to have feelings for Varian, turning into love. Because yes, Cassandra loved Varian.

"Varian, I... I love you too, thought it all" the young woman confessed.

Through the bars they shared a kiss. Suffered yes, but full of love. When they parted, they looked at each other with such passion.

"Cassandra, what are you doing?" Varian asked, looking at the young woman who was opening the cell.

"When you're the captain's daughter, you have certain advantages," she winked at Varian.

"And.. and now what do you think you do?"

"Can't you see it? I'm getting closer to you, to kiss you better"

"Oh God," Varian whispered as he stepped back.

Cassandra took him by the collar and kissed him. She felt a thousand emotions inside her, just like Varian.

With enthusiasm they began to take off their clothes, remaining only in their underwear and in Cassandra's case also in a top. Varian then exclaimed, "But I never did it" Varian laughed nervously.

"Me neither, but there is a first time for everything, right?"

"Yeah, right. But Cassie, are you sure?"

"Never been sure than now"

"You're so beautiful," Varian said to his beloved as soon as she took off her top.

And so they began to make love for the first time. As soon as they finished, they dressed and Varian asked, "Will you wait for me?"

"For as long as it takes, kid"

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Yeah, I know. This isn't the first time that I finished a oneshot in that way, but I love imagine they make.. emh, you understood. I hope you liked that oneshot!