29. ENGLISH

THIS IS THE MOST LEMON I MADE EVER. SO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, PLEASE DON'T READ. THANK YOU!

It was Christmas Eve and Cassandra, with her boyfriend Varian, was cooking for Christmas Eve dinner at their house.  They had been together for 5 years now and every year they had spent the holidays either at the castle with Eugene and Rapunzel or inviting their friends to their house, but this year they decided to spend it alone.  It hadn't been easy to convince Rapunzel, but then she understood and accepted.
Cassandra was cooking a typical Italian dish, namely tortellini in broth, while Varian was hugging her from behind.  Even though he was shorter than her, Cassandra always liked this gesture.
Their house, a small house on two floor, had been decorated in every corner.  From the living room with the fireplace, to the bathroom.  From the kitchen, to the bedrooms.
They both loved Christmas and, even if when they were little they never had one to remember, in these years they have fulfilled their desire to be happy and to decorate their home properly by being together.
In the living room there was a Christmas tree.  It wasn't very big, but just the right size and they both enjoyed decorating it with red and blue balls, matching garlands and blue, red, yellow and green lights that reminded both of them and their friends.  Under the tree there were two simple gifts, wrapped in red paper, for Varian, and blue, for Cassandra.  Rapunzel and Eugene would give theirs the next day.
The fireplace, on the other hand, was decorated with red and white garlands with green balls, to recall the colors of Christmas.  In the other rooms they had put simple, but nice decorations.
The dish Cassandra was cooking was ready, so Varian hurriedly set the table for two.  The boyfriends began to eat and laugh and joke with each other, but as soon as they finished, Varian looked at Cassandra with a mischievous smile, who smiled back.
They both stood up leaving empty plates on the table and joined in a sweet but passionate kiss.

"So, Cassie. You want dessert, don't you? "  Varian said between kisses.

"Sure, but not here" Cassandra said whispering in the ear of her boyfriend "Better in our room".

With that said, Cassandra picked up Varian and carried him to the bedroom, which was on the second floor.  She placed him gently on the bed and straddled him.  She began to unbutton Varian's shirt very slowly, an almost disarming slowness.  The boy took her hands and stopped her, reversing the situation.  Varian above and Cassandra below.

"So, M'lady. Do you want to play dirty? Let's play then" Varian said into her hers, making her shiver.

Having said that, Varian took off the pants she was wearing and began to give wet kisses on the inside of her thigh.  Cassandra shivered at the contact, but she moaned when her boyfriend kissed her clit through her panties.  After that Cassandra reversed the situation and placed herself on top of him again.  This time she unbuttoned his shirt faster and as soon as she took it off she started kissing his neck, again very slowly, and Varian moaned.  The girl left a strip of kisses along her chest, up to her navel and, soon after, she too took off his pants.  She started to touch the boy's member with her thin hands and Varian moaned louder and louder until, for the first time of the evening, he came. Cassandra was very satisfied, so as soon as Varian recovered from orgasm, she quietly let the boy be in charge of her.  Varian immediately took off her panties and with his mouth and tongue started sucking and licking his girl's clit.  Taken with excitement, Cassandra came too, and then made Varian take off the sweater and bra.
Still on top of her, the boy started kissing her breasts.  In doing so, Cassandra tilted her head back for pleasure.

"Varian, I want you" she said between groans "I want you now"

That said, Varian didn't have it repeated twice and entered her.  They moved in unison and their bodies adhered perfectly to each other.  They intertwined the fingers of their hands and, again, their palms fit perfectly.  They were made for each other.

"I-I'm coming, my sweetheart," Varian said between groans.

"M-me too, k-kid," Cassandra said, also between groans.

They screamed their respective names as they reached a climax.  Varian slumped over his Cassandra and whispered a sweet "I love you" on her lips.  Cassandra in response gave a kiss on the alchemist's nose and then rubbed it with his.
Cassandra didn't often say I love you, but Varian knew she loved him more than anyone else in the world.

"Hey, it's Christmas!"  Cassandra said looking at the clock that Varian built and that he put on their bedside table.  "Shall we go and open the presents?"

Cassandra was excited like a child every time there was Christmas, perhaps because she never really had one.

"Anything you want, my soulmate" Varian said, looking at her as only a man in love could do.

Having said that, they dressed and went into the living room to open the presents.  When they opened them, neither of them could believe what their eyes saw. Varian was holding a positive pregnancy test and Cassandra a ring with a Cassandrium and a gemstone, Varian had joined the two together.
They both began to cry seeing the gift of the other.  They were about to become a real family at last.

"So, we're becoming a real family" Varian whispered, holding the test out again and watching it with tears of joy.

"And we will get married" Cassandra added, also in shock, noticing the note inside her in the ring case.

"Yes, my love, yes! Yes!"  Varian yelled.

He gently placed the test in the box, stood up and made Cassandra lift up too.  He picked her up and walked her around the living room screaming that they will soon get married and have a family.