24

The three shared the blunt in record time, Brenna was now laying on the boat, looking up at the dark sky full of stars, Sarah laying beside her and Kiara as far away from the two as she could be, sitting against the wall of the boat.

"Hey, would you rather," Sarah started, pausing to giggle.

"Mhm?" Brenna hummed.

"Would you rather have, I was imagining you like this just now," Sarah started to giggle more now sitting up, "It was pretty funny. Would you, uh would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples?"

Brenna sat up giggling at the thought, "Imagine if you get really old and your nipples, your boobs get saggy, and your nipples, if they were your eyes, you could see if your shoes were untied"

Sarah also laughed, both girls now laughing like little kids.

"Is this like your guys first time smoking or something?" Kiara glared at the two girls who stopped laughing and looked over at her.

"Lighten up," Brenna shrugged.

More time passed, Sarah and Brenna laughing and acting like children, going between playing truth or dare and would you rather.

"Hey, Kiara," Sarah looked over at the girl who was beyond bored.

"What?" Kiara sassed, arms crossed over her chest.

"Truth or dare?" Sarah asked, Brenna started to not like where this was going.

Brenna was having fun just joking around with Sarah like they were twelve again, she didn't want to drag actual feelings into this.

"I'm not playing," Kiara groaned.

"Oh c'mon, Kie," Brenna smiled.

Kiara let out a deep breath, "Truth"

"How you really feel about Brenna?" Sarah asked bluntly, earning a slap on the leg from Brenna.

Sarah looked back at Brenna, holding her finger to her lips, "Shh"

"Uhm, dare," Kiara stuttered.

"Nope, no go backs!" Sarah said shaking her head.

Kiara took a moment to think about what to say next, playing with the hem of her shirt.

"I'll let you two talk," Sarah said standing up, she could tell that Kiara didn't want to say what she felt with her here.

Brenna got up as Sarah moved around to the other side of the boat, taking a seat beside Kiara.

"So," Brenna pushed, still wanting to know her answer to the question.

Kiara cleared her throat.

"I can go first," Brenna offered.

"Uh, sure," Kiara shrugged.

"I really liked you," Brenna confused, "Like wanted to date you, liked you"

Kiara laughed little at the girls high words.