73

Kiara sat up on the boxes, above a pouting JJ and a zoned out Brenna. All of them were dripping in sweat as they sat in silence trying to focus on not over heating, even though that seemed impossible at this point.

"I've been thinking," JJ started, Kiara's eyes slowly opened to look down at him, Brenna rolling her head across the boxes it was rested against so she could see him.

"When this is all over, and were just rolling in the dough," he had a small smile on his face as he talked, "I'm gonna get a new board, I'm gonna deck it out, and I'm gonna go on a surf trip"

Brenna smiled at his optimism.

"I don't know where, but like the worlds calling," he paused, looking over at Brenna, "I don't know, name a place"

Brenna paused for a moment, "Australia"

"Okay, start in Australia," then he looked up at Kiara, "Whats your pick?"

"Uhm, Spain," she weakly shrugged.

"Okay then Spain, then South Africa or New Zealand," he kept planning.

"That trip doesn't make sense location wise," Brenna chuckled.

"You're gonna go to South Africa?" Kiara questioned.

"One of those south places," he shrugged, "Then Micronesia maybe, and then just ride, wherever the wave takes you, you know?"

"So that's the plan, if we get a ton of cash? Thats the dream? Surf trip," Kiara smiled looking down at Brenna.

"I could use a good surf break right now," Brenna sighed, wiping her forehead of sweat.

"Ripping jungle break all day long, bamboo hut, cooking fish on a fire, and after that you go back out and just hit the waves again," there was so much excitement in his tone, it made both of the girls believe every word he said.

"Thats the dream," Brenna nodded.

"Sounds perfect," Kiara added. JJ nodded.

"Got room for two more?" Kiara smiled as her eyes met Brenna's.

"If this becomes a couple trip we might need another hut," JJ chuckled.

"What more could you ask for, two hot girls and the surf?" Brenna teased the blonde.

"I'm sold," he nodded eagerly, making both the girls laugh before a voice pulled them back into reality.

"Hey, hey, open it," the voice belonged to Pope. All three of the teens in the container rushed to get up, JJ going to open their escape hatch.

"You need help?" Kiara whispered at Pope slipped in through the small square opening.

"I'm good," Pope whispered.

"I thought Rafe got you guys for sure," Brenna added.

"No, we're chill," Pope panted as he stepped on to the floor, John B starting to crawl in behind him.

"Okay, hurry," Brenna said offering John B a hand.

"Put the grate back on," Kiara started toward the opening.