52

After the girls spending the night together they woke up, Brenna's head on Kiara's stomach as she laid with her head on a random rolled up blanket they found in the HMS pogue.

"We should probably head back," Brenna yawned, sitting up stretching, looking down at Kiara.

"I say we just stay here," Kiara sleepily smiled up at her, the sun shinning in, lighting up her face like an angel, Brenna could stare at her for hours.

"Come on," Brenna stood up, a foot planted on either side of Kiara, her hands out for the curly haired girl, "We've still got shit to do"

Kiara lazily put her hands in Brenna's, letting her pull her up, Brenna giving her a peck once she was on her feet, starting to pull away before Kiara pulled her back for another kiss.

"Kie," Brenna smiled, their lips softly touching again.

"Mhm?" Kiara smirked, kissing her again.

"We have to," another kiss.

"No," Kiara smiled, kissing her, her hands on Brenna's hips, her thumbs grazing her skin, giving Brenna chills.

"Kie," Brenna stopped her, "We have to"

"You're no fun!" Kiara groaned, her head falling back dramatically.

Brenna led the way out of the house, stopping abruptly at another door frame, markings on the wall she didn't see in the moonlight of last night.

Marks up and down the wall three different sets of letters and numbers, low on the wall 3'4 A.C, higher up, 5'7 F.C and in between the two, 4'2 B.C.

"Is that you?" Kiara asked, her finger pointed at the faint writing half way up the wood.

"Yeah," Brenna smiled, "My grandparents marked my mom and uncle's heights every school year and then they'd do mine ever summer"

Kiara's eyes scanned the wall.

"Uhm, we should go," Brenna shook her head before continuing out of the house, Kiara right behind her.

Brenna stood at the wheel, headed back towards the chateau, her mind racing with memories from being in her grandparents house.

"Are you okay?" Kiara looked up at her, sitting at the front of the boat, when Brenna sniffled.

"Yeah, it was just a lot being there," she ran her fingers through her hair as Kiara got up to stand next to her, her hand rubbing her back, chin on her shoulder as they pulled up to the chateau's dock.

"Don't tie off!" JJ shouted at them, making both girls look at him confused.

"What? Why?" Kiara asked caught off guard by
John B helping Sarah down the dock, JJ and Pope rushing behind them with a cooler.

"What's going on?" Brenna asked confused, brows furrowed.

"Where'd you two disappear to last night?" Pope asked.

"We stayed at my grandparents house," Brenna said like it was nothing.

"You broke into a house?" John B raised a brow at Brenna. She nodded.