61

Brenna was back on the dance floor this time with JJ, the two laughing as they moved, JJ being dramatic and silly as always. While Kiara and Pope decided to hug the wall, talking bout things like asteroids and debating the best ways to stop pollution.

"Why are you still talking?" Sarah's voice rang over the music.

"Shit," Brenna stopped dancing as she heard Topper and the girl John B had been talking too, their voices just as loud.

Topper and the girl were in each other's faces, Kiara stoped Brenna from going any closer, "Not your fight"

Brenna rolled her eyes knowing she was right, then stood back and watched.

"You wanna start shit right now?" Topper shouted at John B as Sarah pushed him.

"Do I wanna start some shit?" John B looked over Sarah at Topper.

"John B! Don't!" Brenna shouted, getting ignored. Everyone in the party was now paying attention, phones filming, people cheering.

"They all know what happened last time," Topper taunted him.

"God shut up, Topper!" Brenna pushed forward, Kiara rushing behind her.

"Ren this isn't about you," Topper sassed at her.

"Ren," Kiara pulled her away from the boys.

"Don't talk to her like that," John B defended his sister, trying to push forward, Sarah trying to hold him back.

"Just get out! Just go!" Sarah tried to push John B out of the party.

"I'll beat your ass!" Topper shouted.

"God, I seriously hate him," Brenna mumbled chewing on her nails as she watched.

She watched Sarah between the two boys, trying to stop the brewing fight, until Kelce stepped between Sarah and John B.

"Hey, she don't want you anymore, bro," Kelce was in John B's face.

"Shut the hell up," John B turned away, trying to be the bigger man.

"What you gonna do, John B, kill me like you killed Sheriff Peterkin?" Kelce taunted him, and before anyone could stop it John B turned around and hit him right in the face, making the crowd go crazy.

"John B!" Brenna ran off, away from Kiara who tried following her but quickly lost her in the crowd.

Brenna made it to Sarah, "You okay? You hurt?"

"I'm good," Sarah assured her, "Just get John B out of here"

Brenna nodded as the crowd started to join in on the fight, kooks verses pogues, everyone moving, the two girls getting separated.

Sarah found her way back to the boys who started the fight, the dark haired girl from before pushing her into an unsuspecting Brenna who tripped, Sarah landing on the ground.

"Sarah!" Brenna gasped.

"I'm good," Sarah gave her a thumbs up as she slowly got up.