16

"Brenna!" a tipsy Sarah squealed when she found the brunette in the crowd of people.

Brenna had been been dragged away from Kie and Pope by her Uncles to meet people that she would forget the names of in about ten minutes.

"Hi," Brenna smiled, giving the blonde a hug, "How the hell do you have fun at these things?"

Sarah held up a silver flask wiggling it in the air, "Want any?"

"Hell yeah, cover me," Brenna cheered taking the flask from her and ducking a behind the blonde who watched out for anyone who would tattle on them.

"Oh my god," Brenna gagged, "Its just straight vodka"

"Yeah sorry, it was all Scarlet could find," Sarah laughed, "Also if you go inside there's always abandoned drinks"

Brenna nodded, taking note of the information, because she was defiantly going to need more of the bitter liquor to get through this party.

Sarah and Brenna danced for a while before Brenna went to find the bathroom inside the country club.

And outside, she missed JJ join the party, pretending to be a waiter.

Right as Brenna was walking back towards the party, JJ zoomed past her, "Fuck," Brenna sighed catching a chair he had pushed out of his path.

A second later Rafe, Kelce, and three other random kook boys followed the blonde boy through the country club.

"C'mon, JJ," Brenna mumbled to herself as she started towards the group who were terrorizing the inside of the club.

As much as she didn't want to believe that JJ had angered the enemy, she knew he had probably said something out of pocket, it was JJ after all.

By the time Brenna found her way to the locker room, after checking like six other places for the boys, Kelce had JJ in a choke hold and Rafe was busy taunting him, "Hold him still."

"Kelce! Let him go!" Brenna begged when she entered the room.

"Get out of here, sweetheart," Kelce replied, still holding onto JJ.

"Very Rafe of you. Five on one?" JJ said struggling to get out of Kelce's grip.

"I'm fine Ren," the blonde tried to give the girl a convincing smile.

"Your face looks really bad," Rafe teased JJ, "Starting to look like your dad a lot more"

"Rafe! Quit it!" Brenna pushed the boy away from JJ.

The lights flickered, "Gentlemen!"

A security guard entered the room, "Is there a problem?"

"Pardon me, officer," JJ started, "No, there's not an issue."

JJ looked around the room, making eye contact with a worried Brenna, he winked, "I just...actually, yes. No, there is an issue"

"JJ," Brenna whispered wanting him to stop, he had just gotten out of jail, he didn't need to get in more trouble.

"Uh, we got a criminal trespass in progress here," JJ continued his story, "Beep! Call it in, right? Blatant disrespect for private property"