75

Brenna quickly snuck around to the end of the ship where she found one of the crew members running towards JJ and Kiara with a machete in hand.

"Ren!" Kiara's eyes lit up seeing the girl.

"Kie, Duck!" Brenna shouted as she watched the man launch at her friends who both ducked at the same time.

The man turned around and ran at Brenna who quickly opened the emergency box next to her as he ran into it, he stumbled back and fell onto the floor giving them a little bit of time.

"Where's John B?" JJ asked Brenna.

"We ran into Rafe," Brenna explained rushing over to them.

"What about Sarah?" Kiara asked.

Brenna just shrugged.

"Ren!" JJ pushed the girl out of the way as the guy got back up, knife still in hand rushing at them, Kiara caught Brenna as the guy threw JJ back into the side of ship.

The guy turned around to the girls, he started towards them but they split off and he went after Kiara.

"J, you good?" Brenna asked helping the blonde up.

"Yea," JJ rubbed his neck.

"Ren!" Kiara showed from the other side where she had him distracted for a minute.

"Shit," Brenna groaned turning around, JJ ducking quicker than she could, since he was badly even standing up fully, the knife grazing her shoulder as she stumbled out of the way.

JJ popped up, throwing a punch right to the guys jaw sending him a few steps back. Brenna looked down at her arm, the cut a little bit deeper than she thought, red already running down her arm, her head started to feel light, things going a bit blury as she fell against the side of the ship.

"Ren!" Kiara rushed over to her, Brenna was trying to keep herself standing, holding on to the side of the boat. JJ still trying to fight the guy off behind them.

"I'm...I'm good," Brenna tried to find her balance.

"Kie!" JJ shouted in a warning tone. Brenna couldn't see straight but she used what ever strength she had left to push Kiara away from her before she found herself surrounded in darkness.

Kiara rushed over to the edge of the boat scanning for Brenna.

"Go! I've got him!" JJ shouted, Kiara looked back at the blonde for reassurance, "Go!"

Kiara climbed the top of the ship's railing and threw herself towards the water and when she came to the surface she found Brenna barley keeping herself afloat.

"Ren," Kiara gasped swimming over to her, collecting the basically lifeless girl in her arms, "Ren, stay with me, please," she pushed the brunettes hair out of her face.

While on the other side of the ship Pope and Cleo made it into the life boat with John B and Sarah.

"Where's J, Ren and Kie?" John B looked at Pope.

"I thought they were with you!" Pope shrugged.

"Ren was but then we got split up!" John B said in a panic, "We gotta find them!"