09

Brenna spent all night tossing and turning, her mind only thinking about how the hell that compass was on that boat and why.

A knock on the girls door finally woke her up once the sun was up.

"Come in!"

"Good morning, honey," Jessie smiled pushing open the door, "Would you mind dropping some stuff off at the Cameron's for me?"

"I don't mind," Brenna smiled, she had no plans and wasn't planing on meeting up with the pogues until this evening.

"I'll leave it on the kitchen counter whenever you're ready," Jessie smiled at the girl who was still cuddled under her covers.

After her uncle left her room the girl sat up, stretching before getting up to get ready.

Pairing a white graphic t-shirt with bright colorful vertically striped shorts, tucking the front of the shirt into the shorts, then clipping up the top half of her hair a few short pieces hanging in her face.

Once Brenna had on a simple face of makeup and she slid on her white sneakers finally jogging down the stairs to the kitchen.

The girl grabbed an apple from the fridge and prepackaged iced coffee before grabbing the stack of papers with a sticky note on it that read "these are for mr. cameron thank you! you're the best! - jessie"

Brenna smiled at the note as she grabbed her keys and made her way to her car, eating as she made the quick drive to the Cameron's house which was only about two minutes away.

As Brenna pulled into the large drive way that belonged to the Cameron's she watched the kook trio of Topper, Rafe and Kelce walk across the porch towards the backyard.

Brenna couldn't help but roll her eyes at the trio, those three fully believed that they ruled the island and that everyone had to bow down to them.

Brenna parked the car, grabbing the papers from the passenger seat and hopping out of her jeep, heading towards the large house and around towards the back where she could hear voices.

"Hey, Rose! Is Ward here?" She asked with a smile as the bleach blonde watered plants, wine glass in hand.

"I can take that and bring it to him," Rose nodded taking the papers from her.

"Brenna! Come here!" Sarah smiled as she balanced on a wood beam that had fallen over. Brenna smiled at the blonde and walked over to her.

"We've got a mission to complete," Sarah nodded, "This little one lost a toy we need to recuse," the blonde smiled at the little girl beside her.

Brenna squatted down, "What's it look like sweetheart?"

"She has a trunk and blue ears," the little girl explained.

"Okay I'll get her for you," Sarah smiled at the little girl.

"Be careful," Brenna warned the girl as she stood back up.

"I'll be okay," the blonde smiled at her friend.

Sarah was always a little too ballsy for Brenna sometimes, but Sarah had always had a wad of cash to fall back on to save her from any harm.