CHAPTER 5

Irene's POV

"Unnie, do you think Jennie were taking so long? Did she lost? I asked Solar Unnie whose busy preparing her laptop and a wide screen with projector.

"I think we should look for her, I felt that she lost. We really know Jennie, she always lost in direction." Nayeon said and preparing to stand when someone knock on the door.

I immediately stand up and open the door revealing Jennie who looks like lost in her thought.

"Yahhh why you took so long?" I asked her.

"Oww Irene, I get lost the direction." She shyly said and then smile to me.

"You makes them worried Jennie, next time don't go without someone who accompany you." Solar unnie said to Jennie.

Jennie nodded and gave us her gummy smile. "Okay. Thank you unnie."

"Okay so you may take a seat Jen and we will start the orientation." Solar Unnie said and then she open the presentation in her laptop that is showing on the wide screen for us three to see clearly.

Solar's POV

"I already welcomed you three here in Seoul International University." I smile to them and their smile back.

 "After this orientation, by tomorrow on your free time I will all tour you inside the campus. Do you all like that?"

The three girls clapped like a child and shout "Yey". I just laughed at their reaction and then I proceed on the discussion.

"Seoul International University, founded by the five chairman's of the biggest and largest company in our country in 1971. The strong friendship and trust to each other of those chairman's leads them to built this luxury university. Chairman Manoban, Chairman Kim, Chairman Kang, Chairman Yoo and Chairman Moon or the so called MKKYM Group founded this university. This school is considered to be the most prestigious university in the country. The university has three campuses here in Seoul: The main campus is here in Gangnam where the university colleges where located it is the largest among the three campuses. The second campus is in Itaewon where the  junior and senior high school are. The last campus is in Hongdae, where the preparatory and grade school is located. The university comprises prep and grade school, junior and senior high school, eighteen colleges, one graduate school and nine professional schools. The university student body is consist of top elite Korean society. " I said showing to them some photos of SIU campus.