CHAPTER 53

At Manoban's Mansion...

Liam's POV

"AISSHSHHHHHH!!!!" I shouted after I throw forcefully the ball I'm holding to the basketball ring.

After what happened earlier I decided to go home too make the madness I felt out on my chest. I know I'm at fault too but I do not trust that fucking guy. He looks familiar to me. I don't know if I've already beaten him up before or he's just an ordinary SIU student who I met inside the university. 

"Owww. It's not a goal." I heard Seulgi's voice after the ball hit the basketball ring. I look behind and saw my friends going inside the court. 

"Waazuuupp." Jeongyeon said cheerfully. 

"It's been days since new year comes, look who's already sulking." Moonbyul said that makes me glared at them. 

"You all come here just to annoy me? You should all leave. I'm not in the mood." I said while getting my towel to wipe my sweats. 

They all laugh at me that makes me throw my towel to them.

"Yahh. Calm down were here to comfort you." Jisoo said while smirking. "We understand why you did that, If someone touches Chaeyoung like that I might break his face too." He added.

"Woahhhh. Our Jisoo was a fighter now?" Seulgi said chuckling. 

"I must, I don't want Chaeyoung to be with someone else again." Jisoo replied. 

I sighed heavily then walk towards them. They are now seated at the bench beside the court. "You know, I won't do it if he did not triggers me. He said something that make me furious, like he wanted to be punched." I said sitting at the bench. "Do you guys know him?" I asked then I rested my back to the bench backrest. 

"He look's familiar, but we don't know his identity." Jeongyeon said.

"How about Jennie? You're going to make it up to her?" Moonbyul asked. 

I sighed again remembering our argument. "I'm not mad to her, I never will, it's just that she's so dumb that someone is taking advantage to her but she didn't notice it." I replied to them. 

"Jennie was a soft-hearted girl, she took care of other rather than herself." Jisoo said that makes me look at him. 

"What should I do to make it up with her? Because I know she will rant at me that makes us bicker in the end." I said. 

"Just talk to her, tell her your side, let her understand it without the two of you bickering." Moonbyul said. 

"We know Liam, when he did not win the argument he will be angry, just like Jennie she will not surrender. Hahahahaha." Jeongyeon said laughing holding his tummy. 

"Aisssshh." I said annoyed rubbing my ear. 

Unknown's POV

"How was your wounds? Is it still hurt?" I asked him. 

"Way better than yesterday." He replied.

"Make it heal fast, so that we can take our action. He will regret what he did." I said. "Is Jennie still looking for you?" Is she concern?" I asked. 

"Yes, let's wait a little and she will trust me." He replied.

"Let's used her to make that Liam Manoban get what he deserves." I said.

After a week....

At SIU Library...

Jennie's POV