CHAPTER 21

At the SIU Basketball Arena....

Liam's POV

"SIU Fighting Maroons!! Ahooo! Ahooo! Ahoo!

"We gonna win this fight! We are the Home of the Champions!!"

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

"Yonsei U! Yonsei U! Yonsei U!!"

"Hey! Blue Falcons! Is coming !!

Those are the chants and cheers I can hear inside the Arena. The exhibition game has come. My team was warming up in the gymnasium before the game. I looked at the side of the Arena and a certain little bean kitten caught my attention. I stared at her while she was talking with her cheer squad members showing her gummy smile.

"She look's cute wearing that uniform." I said on my thoughts.

"Liam!" Seulgi shouted and when I looked at him he suddenly throw the ball  to my direction so I quickly dodged.

"Yahh!" I glared at him.

"You're thinking too deep. Hahahahah" He said while getting the ball at the floor.

"I'm just looking at someone." I said  than get the ball on his hand then dribble it then made a jumpshot.

"Who?" He asked. "Don't tell me?" He grinned widely.

"Tsss. Forget it. Where's Jeongyeon?" I asked then looked around.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Ahmmm. You're Nayeon right, the owner of the coffee shop at Itaewon?" I asked the cheer squad member in front of me. I waited for her outside their locker room when I'm on my way to the gymnasium after I put my phone at the basketball team locker.

"Jeongyeon?" She surprisingly said. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Ahmm. I just saw someone wearing my favorite jacket. I went here to followed her." I said to her. Even though I already saw that she is the one wearing it again before I entered the Arena. I remember that this girl was the one I helped that night when the rain poured heavy.

"I'm the only one who entered this locker room wearing a hoo....hoodiee.." she said while being confused. "Wahhhh!" She exclaimed. Then walk back to the locker room.

I get confused why she goes back.

After a minute she goes out holding the hoodie jacket. "JY." She said while touching the letter that was embroided at the side of the hood. "Jeongyeon Yoo?" she said then looks at me.

I smile at her widely. Then walk closer to her. "Yes." I said leaning closer to her.

"Daebak! So you are the guy that night?" She asked. I just nodded at her.

But her sudden action makes me froze at my position. She hugged my torso while leaning her head at my chest. "Thank you! A gentleman like you should be given a reward." She said while letting me go from the hugged. "I will treat you the best coffee on our Cafe." She said then she look at me lovingly while giving me her bunny smile.

The happenings was still processing on my mind. I'm just looking at her beautiful face like scanning every part of it. All I can see is her. I never thought that there will be a girl that makes me feel like this. My heart beats more faster than usual and I got starstruck.

"Sunbae Jeongyeon?" She said poking my cheeks.

I then woken up from my thoughts. I then cleared my throat first because I might stutter. "That's sounds good!" I said smiling at her. But I can't take my eyes off her face. So we stared at each other while smiling like we know each other well and for a long time.