CHAPTER 81

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, if you're sure about your decision, I'll support you no matter what." I  heard Jisoo speaks.  

Without signal I quickly got inside the bus to get away from Liam. The atmosphere were suffocating me. 

"Jennie! Jennie!" I heard Liam calling my name but I ignored him and settled myself to sit inside the bus. 

Jisoo sit beside me. "Are you okay?" He asked with worried eyes.

I simply nodded and close my eyes. 

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

Liam was still calling my name when the bus driver started to drive. 

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

"Faster, go faster. Don't let me hear his voice again." I thought because I still heard Liam shouting my name. 

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

As I open my eyes and look at the window I saw Liam were running outside chasing the bus. I felt my heart pinch seeing his sad eyes, heavy breathing and red face because of too much running. 

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

I close my eyes because I don't want to see him like that. Then our memories together were flashing on my mind as I close my eyes. 

"Liam, My heart.....is going to break apart." The tears on my eyes were now falling. 

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

I open my eyes and look at Liam again. He continues on running and chasing us. 

"Stop looking. Don't get off if you've already decided." Jisoo said. "Don't give him anymore chances if you always feel hurt because of him." He added. 

"Jennie!"

"Jennie!"

Then the bus started to move in speed that makes Liam left behind. 

"Jennie!"

Liam's POV

"Jennie!!!!!" with one last call the bus already left me behind panting heavily at the road. 

I was breathing heavily, my butt falls on the ground because my knees felt weak and my legs were a bit numb because of too much running. 

"Does I still have a chance?" I asked my self and felt like crying at the road. 

I bow my head and put my hands on my face rubbing it gently just to stop my self from crying. 

"Am I late? Or Jennie's decision was too quick.........." I was cut off when I heard the angel's voice that always give butterflies on my stomach and melody in my ear. 

"Liam!"

I look to her that makes the tears on my eyes falls as I saw her running towards me with tears falling on her eyes. 

I quickly stand and runs towards her. As we met at the center I catch her and hug her tightly. 

"Jennie!" I said sobbing on her shoulder. 

She wrapped her little arm around my waist. "You're such fool!" She said that makes me look at her face. "Do you know how dangerous that was?!" She said with her angry cute face. I giggle a little and cupped her face.