CHAPTER 58

Jennie's POV

It's already 5:00 pm in the afternoon. My friends were now dressing up and I'm the last one who is getting the hair and make up, but in a few minutes it will be done. Seulgi and Jisoo were here earlier, they brought us foods and drinks but they leave already because they will prefer for themselves. 

"You're so pretty." Rosé said walking closer to me. She's already dressed. 

"You're the prettiest." I replied and gave her my gummy smile. She chuckle and hug me a little behind. Rosé was like a sister to me, she's so sweet and caring, no wonder why Jisoo fall hard to her. 

"Jen, let's interrogate this girl who refused our invitation but when Seulgi invites her she agreed." Nayeon teasingly said while looking to me then to Irene who is beside her ignoring Nayeon's tease. 

"Hmmmm. I smell something--" I said but Irene cut me off. 

"Yahhhh." She yells that makes the girls chuckle. "I really wanted to come with you but my Dad asked me a favor, I didn't told him about the party, I've just made my own decision." Irene straightly said. 

"Araseooo. Araseooo. You can speak with a pause you might stutter." Nayeon teasingly said then Irene glared at her. 

"Yahhh." She replied annoyed. But then Nayeon hug her side that makes her soft. 

"Last touch...........Done." Maeng who is Rosé make up artist said after putting some make over to me. I then stand up from the chair and straightly go to the closet. Rosé helps me to dressed up and after making sure that I'm comfortable to the dress we got out of the closet. 

"Let's take a photo together." Solar unnie said. Maeng get the phone to Solar unnie and signal us to post. 

"Okay post girl's you're all so gorgeous." Maeng said and then capture us a photo. 

Maeng then show us the photo and we all giggled

"Wow Rosé was really pretty elegant." Nayeon said scanning the photo. 

"No, we all gorgeous and look elegant." Rosé replied side hugging Nayeon. 

"Girls, Byul texted me they sends car to pick up us here." Solar unnie said. 

"So let's get party!!!" Nayeon shouted and we all chuckle to her goofiness. 

After some talking and teasing each other we heard a knock on Rosé hotel room door. It's Liam butler and he was picking us to go to the venue of his birthday celebration. 

We all get our things that we wanted to bring and proceeded to the parking and hop inside the car. 

At MB Cruise Yacht...