CHAPTER 31

Jennie's POV

"Awwwwwwww." I stretch my back and arms while yawning still my eyes close. "Ughhh. My head is going to break." I said then I massage my temple. When I open my eyes my heart beats fast because of nervousness. "Where am I?" and then I look around the elegant room. I instantly search for my phone to call my friends and then I notice a note written on a notepad that was place at the bed side table. 

"You were drunk. Call me when you wake up. 0*** **** *** " - Jin

"Who the hell is Jin?" I asked remembering him and then all the happenings last night was instantly played on my mind. 

"WHAT?!" I said on myself. "No it can't be!" I said then I notice that the clothes I wear yesterday is the same as what I'm wearing today. I then release a relief sighed. I immediately grab all my things and then got out of the hotel. 

at SIU....

Phone Dialing...

"Hello? Jin?" I said when he answered my phone call. I'm currently walking towards the locker area of our dept. building. 

"Who's this?" Jin asked on the other line. 

"It's Jennie." I said. 

"You're awake now? I'll go see you." He said. 

"NO!" I said in shocked and then clear my throat. "I'm at school now." 

"Okay." He replied. 

"What happened last night? How did I get to the hotel?" I asked him. "Where did my friends go?" I added. 

"Hmm. They were drunk. They asked me to take care of you." Jin replied. "I didn't know where you lived, so I brought you to a hotel." he added. 

"I--uhh---".

"Hey!" I was cut off from talking to Jin when Liam greets me. I then immediately ended the phone call and hide my phone on my pocket. 

"Why are you so late?" Liam asked me while leaning at my locker. 

"None of your business." I replied to him coldly. 

"You have your first class at eight. You were almost late." He said in worried tone. I just rolled my eyes to him and then open my locker. 

"Wait... How did you know my schedule?" I asked him. 

He just smirk at me "Because I'm the great Manoban" and replied to me boastfully. 

"Tssss. Go away." I said to him and then walk away. But he follows me and walks beside me. 

"Yahh. Why are you following me?" I asked him. "Did you wait me at the locker area?" I added. 

"You wish." He said looking away. "I'm just passed by because I'm going to our quarters." He said. 

"You're quarters direction is over there." I said to him pointing the opposite direction. 

"What. I'd like taking the long way there." He replied innocently. 

 "Whatever." I replied and rolled my eyes to him and turn my back. 

"Wait." He said grabbing my wrist. 

I then face him. "What now?" I asked. 

"Here." He said handling me the paper bag. 

"What's this?" I replied. 

"Next time you give me your jacket at least make it an expensive one." He said with calm eyes.