CHAPTER 4

Jennie's POV

It's Tuesday, second day of the semester. Our last class for the day ended at 3:00 in the afternoon.

"So...I'm signing up with the cheer leading team. What about you two?" I asked my two best friend whose busy putting their things to their bags.

"I'm in! Nayeon said and came to me to give me a high five. I response immediately and gave her my gummy smile.

"How about you Irene? Nayeon asked Irene who's now standing up from her seat  so that we can leave the room.

"How could we join the team? Is there something like audition? Irene asked as we head out of our classroom.

"My dad's cousin, Uncle Bum, his daughter is also attending this school. She's like us a scholar, she's a president list and she's in her sophomore year. From what my dad told me, she's the university's student council president and she's taking up prosecutor course. Also for you to know, she's the leader in the cheer leading team." I wink to them but the two looked confused.

"So what do you mean by that?" Nayeon asked looking at me while crossing her arm.

"It means it will be easy for us to pass if there is a audition for cheer leading team."I paused and continued. "Because my cousin is the leader of the team."

"So even if we failed to show them our best dance, we sure be a member? Is that it? Irene stop walking. I and Nayeon was shocked by her question.

"Yahhh! We all three are a better dancer. What are you talking Irene Bae? Nayeon said to Irene and then hold both of me and Irene hands. She's in between us.

"Hahahah. Here comes the unconfident Irene Bae!!" I teased Irene and here is she, giving us her fuming glare.

I and Nayeon both hug her and kiss her on the cheek and her irritated face turns into a happy one.

"Yahhh youu two stop. It's gross. Hahahaha" Irene said while giggling.

"Ahh! I forgot, I have something to gave to the both of you!" Nayeon then get something to her bag and then gave one for me and Irene a chocolate muffin cake in a transparent box.

"Try this. It's a new recipe in our café. It's also good if you have hot chocolate drink." Nayeon said.

I and Irene were touched to Nayeon's present to us. We gave her our prettiest smile and both said"Thanks Nayeon.!"and then kiss and hug her.

We ride the building's elevator made in glass and it is transparent where you can see the view of  school's lobby below. We continued talking, giggling and teasing each other inside the elevator. When we are going down and getting nearer to the lobby of this building. Irene speaks.

"Girls, look!" Irene point her finger to the lobby below us were we saw group of students encircling the center of school lobby. The elevator's door opened and there we heard screaming of girls coming from all directions.

When we step out from the elevator, were curious of what's going on there so we headed to the direction of those screaming voices, and there we saw five tall and handsome guys, one of them standing proud ahead of the other four. He has red hair and the tallest among them.