CHAPTER 9

Jennie's POV

It's only been two days since I entered SIU and I've seen more injustice things. We are attending our last subject for this morning. I've been seated between my two best friends near the room window.

"OMG, What the hell is that?!" Nayeon suddenly burst out silently. She's looking outside the window. I looked at it too and there I saw outside that the same boy who got bullied on our first day was getting played again by the other students while pouring him a black paint in his body.

"Seriously, what is up with these rich snobs? Especially those five jerks who ordered them to do that." I said while looking at them."Ooopps. Only four of them. Kim Jisoo is okay, he mostly quiet and not participating the bullying of his friends." I said on my thoughts.

"Guys remember what Solar unnie said?" Irene speaks so I and Nayeon look at her. "Do not interfere with them." She continued and then fix her eye glasses. We nod to her and then we turn our look in front and listen to our teacher's discussion.

"Okay students that's all for today. You can now have your lunch." Our professor said and then left our classroom.

While I'm busy putting my things on my bag a guy suddenly approach Irene and greet her. I and Nayeon look at each other and then gave each other a knowing smirk. After we fixed our things we both stand from our sit and go to Irene.

"Hi!" The guy said. Irene just bow her head a little. "I'm Suho Kim" He said to Irene and then look at us two. "And this is my cousin Kai Kim" he continued then drags his friend in front of us. They both bow to us. We bow in unison and then smile to them.

"So what's with the sudden introduction?Huh?" Nayeon said then look to Irene with a teasing smile. I chuckle to her. She's really the naughty one in our friendship.

"Uhhmm." the guy named Suho finding her words to answer Nayeon's question. He looked to his friend like wanting him to answer instead.

"We just want to make friends." That Kai guy suddenly speaks looking at me.

"Yes that's right." Suho said smiling to us.

Irene stand up from her sit and said "I'm Irene." She then look at me. "She's Jennie" she points me and then "This is Nayeon" she tap Nayeon. She then grab her bag and then ready herself to walk "You already know us, so will you excuse us because were going to eat our lunch." Irene said seriously. "Let's go girls." she added.

I and Nayeon just nodded to her while a smile still creeping on our lips. She look at both of us and said " What?" with furrowed brows. We just shake our head to her still smiling. Our Irene is such a snob, really a bitch to the guys she didn't know. We started to walk and will going to left the two guys inside the room.

But the two guy stopped us and said "We can have our lunch together." Suho said "Don't worry, we are good guys. We really just want to make friends."  And continued looking down. "Because students in this university look down at us, because we look like nerds." He looks sad on his last words.

We three look at each other like talking using our eye. I pitied him.

"Yahhh. I remember them. They are the guys who was poured by the water of F5 leader." Irene whispered and continued. "We should not cross to them, who knows they will be the next target of F5."

"Oww. I don't want to get involved. I love my life. I want to graduate." Nayeon said.

"But they seems to be good?" I whispered looking at them. "We should not judge them, we don't know their story. They were just friendly. Let's take this so that we will know them more."