CHAPTER 55

Jennie's POV

"You stupid boy! Why did you come here!!!" I shouted to him while the tears were falling on my cheeks. 

"Are you okay? You're not hurt right?" He asked softly turning his look to me. I shake my head sideway still crying. 

"Did you guys make sure his alone?" Taehyung suddenly asked his men surrounding us. 

"Yes boss, he definitely came alone." The guy replied. 

"Today is the unlucky day of this stupid bastard!" Taehyung said and their all laughed evilly. 

"Let Jennie go first, just deal with me." Liam said glaring at Taehyung. 

"It seems you plan on acting cool to the very end." Hanbin replies to him while smirking. 

"That's won't do." Taehyung chuckle. "I'll make sure you're beaten to a bloody pulp that you won't be able to move even a linger." He added and their all laughed again. 

"We must make sure that your queen sees you in such a sorry state." Hanbin butted in that makes me turn my gaze to him in shocked. 

"You guys can begin." Taehyung said to his men. 

The guy holding a baseball bat started to sway it and quickly hit Liam's leg behind that makes him bend his knee. 

"No!!!!" I shouted. 

Liam glared at Taehyung and stands up quickly taking his step closer to him while clenching his teeth. He was about to attack Taehyung when Taehyung suddenly take out a knife on his side jacket pocket and he quickly goes behind me and pointed the knife on my neck. 

"You can choose to fight back, but I think you shouldn't." Taehyung said and then grab my hair behind. "You wouldn't want to see her get hurt, right?" He added. 

I look at Liam who stop from getting closer to Taehyung. I saw how mad he is seeing me being the prey. I saw how Liam gritted his teeth and closes his fist tightly like he is preventing himself to attack them. 

 I look at his eyes who is giving me a caring look. The tears on my eyes keeps on flowing while I'm looking at him. I don't want Liam to be hurt. 

"Don't look at me with those eyes." He said looking straightly to my eyes. "Just close your eyes." He added. 

As I closes my eyes I can't stop my self from crying because I know Liam didn't want me to see him being beaten by Taehyung's men. 

"What are you waiting for, kill him!!!" Taehyung shouted that makes me stunned still eyes close. I can't help  but to cry more. 

I heard every hit of the bat on Liam's body. How loudly he groans while being hit makes my heart shattered. My body was shaking in fear knowing that they beating Liam. 

"Aren't you stupid? Don't you fight at all?" I heard Hanbin said. 

"Fight back you arrogant red hair!" Taehyung shouted. 

"Fight back!"

"Fight back!"

I heard Taehyung's men keep's on shouting it while hitting Liam. I quickly opened my eyes to see Liam state, because I can't take it anymore. 

I felt weak seeing him. I saw Liam being drenched by his own blood. His lips and nose were bleeding. His head has a cut that makes the blood flows down too. He tried to stands up even if his weak and full of blood. 

"Is that all you got? I can't feel anything." Liam said and chuckle.

 "Beat him up!!!" Taehyung shouted angrily.