CHAPTER 44

Jennie's POV

"We fought before he leaves. I didn't say goodbye to him properly. I felt really guilty, maybe in the future I'll regret it." I sighed how harsh I've done to Liam. "But perhaps it's better for us this way." 

"You're thinking deep again." I  heard a deep voice speaks beside me I was startled and turn my gaze to him. 

He smiled to me and wink cutely but Liam's wink was the cutest

He smiled to me and wink cutely but Liam's wink was the cutest. "What Liam again. Aissshh". I shake my head to erase Liam on my mind and then started to recognized the guy. "Caramel Macchiato?" I said. 

He nodded and chuckle. "You didn't even notice that the bus your waiting has already left." He said that makes me startled and notice that the bus is 5 meters away from the station. 

"Aisssh." I groaned frustratingly. 

He chuckle. "Btw. I'm Kim Hanbin." He introduced himself giving me a handshake. "I'm from SIU too, you're from the cheer team right? I saw you and your friends when you cheered for our team, SIU football team. I didn't know that you're both working at that Cafe." He added.  

I then remembered that a week ago we cheered for our football bulldogs team. So I just nodded to him and then look at his hand and bow a little. "Jennie." I said then he pull his hand and put it to his nape because I did not gave him a handshake. I turn my look to the road again while sitting at the bus station. 

"Jennie Kim? So you're the famous girl who makes the F5 leader bend his knee to her?" He chuckle and snap his finger. I just smile a bit and nodded remembering again Liam. 

"I'm sorry about what happened at the Cafe earlier." I said remembering that Liam shouted to him and I didn't have a chance to apologize because I return to my work when Liam left. 

"It's alright." He said. I look at him and he is smiling. "Hmm. Is Liam your boyfriend?" He asked. 

I just turn my look to the road and shake my head a bit sideway. He was about to speak again when the bus comes that stops him. 

"I gotta go." I said bowing to him a little while smiling.

He smile back and nodded. "Take care!" He said. 

At Incheon Airport...

Liam's POV

"Liam, don't miss us too much in London." Moonbyul said tapping my shoulder. 

"I emailed you our pictures, you can look at them when you miss me." Seulgi said smiling widely. 

"Who wants to see your bear face?" I said disgusted ."I'm not your woman." I added. 

"Then make us miss you Liam!" Jeongyeon butt in jumping towards me. I then push him then we all chuckle. 

"You guys are like little girls." My sisters said to my friends. "He won't be gone forever." She added.