CHAPTER 26

Jennie's POV

"I'm home." I said weakly when I opened our house main door. 

After what happened at the rooftop I immediately goes home. I wouldn't dare to attend my class in this state. 

"You're too early." My mom said. "Go wash your hands and get ready to eat."

"I'm not hungry mom." I said going inside my room.

"You're not hungry?" she asked. "Are you on a diet.?" she added.

"No." I said. "I'm really tired, I want to go rest now." I said then got inside my room.

When I closed my room door my tears quickly falls. I throw my bag at the floor and jump myself on my bed. I punch my pillow multiple times while sobbing. 

"Liam you won't be able to go closer to me anymore!" I said wiping the tears on my cheeks.

Then I didn't realize that I fell asleep while crying.

At F5 quarters....

Moonbyul's POV

"Jisoo, I think Rosé came back this time for you." I said looking at Jisoo while he is cleaning and fixing his favorite violin.

He smile with twinkle on his eyes "Really?" He asked.

"When are you going to tell her how you feel?" Jeongyeon asked him.

Jisoo looks at him while smiling shyly "I'm thinking about it."

The door opened and we saw Liam entered and then he slump his butt on the couch on the other side of our room.

"Liam, what happened to your hand?" Seulgi asked Liam when we notice that his right hand was wrap of bandages. "Did you hit Jennie?" Seulgi said chuckling. Liam then glared at him.

"Did you hit a wall?" I asked him. He just looked away and then busy himself not minding our existence.

"He probably hit both of them." Jeongyeon said titter.

I looked at Jisoo who is looking at Liam still wiping his violin.

"Jisoo-yah, What's going on with you and Jennie?" I asked Jisoo.

He turn his look to me shocked. "What?"

I looked at Seulgi and Jeongyeon and they both shrugged their shoulder.

Irene's POV

"What? Why would Liam do that to you?" Nayeon asked Jennie caressing her arm gently.

"You should call us, what if he does more to you?" I said to her.

Jennie texted us earlier that she go straight home and she will not attend our class. We felt worried because Jennie is not the kind of ditching class without a reason. So I and Nayeon decided to go to their house to know what happened because she just tell us that she will get her book at the rooftop but she did not comeback.  

When we got here Aunt Jiwon was busy on their clinic so she just tell us that Jennie was on her room. Jennie just finished her bath when she opened her room door to us. And there she tell us everything that happened.

"I'm confused." Jennie said. "He first stole my sneakers and was being all stupid about it. The next, he's so mad then turns into a pervert forcefully kissing me." Jennie sighed heavily and continued "Every time I close my eyes, I can see his crazy eyes."

"Then what happened?" I asked her worriedly.

"There's nothing else." She said. "I will just go to school early and go straight home after class so that I wont bump on him anymore."