CHAPTER 32

Morning at SIU...

Jennie's POV

I'm hurriedly walking towards the SIU gymnasium because we have a cheer squad practice. I'm a bit late because I got some errands to do at our pet shop earlier. When I entered the gymnasium there's a few students inside. The basketball team were there too warming up. I take my step to my friends who is sitting at the bench side of the gymnasium. 

"I thought we're going to have practice?" I asked. "Why is the basketball team were here?"

"Moonbyul said that they have a sudden practice." Solar unnie said. "But they will just used the half court and the other half is for the cheer squad." She added. 

"Your late." I heard Liam speaks behind me so I turn around and face him. He is with his friends beside him. 

"So? It's none of your business." I replied him with raise eyebrow. 

"You see our friend here insist to have a basketball practice just to see you." Seulgi said tapping Liam's shoulder the latter glared at him. 

"I just want to play. Is that all." Liam replied innocently. I just chuckle a little at his reaction. 

"What's funny." He asked but I just make faces to him. 

"Jennie Kim." I heard someone say my name  as I turned around I saw the three bitch walking towards my direction. 

"Who do you think you are?" Somi asked. 

"What?" I replied curiously. 

"This is why they say poor people are the scariest." Nancy said smirking. "I knew that you were pretending to be innocent." She added. 

"You've gone too far." Miyeon said gritting her teeth. 

"What I don't understand what you are saying." I asked annoyed. 

"You're cheating on Liam, it is the same as cheating on all of us! You're insulting the F5 is the same as you're insulting us!!!" Miyeon shouted that makes the people inside the gymnasium turn their focus to us. 

"You think we will allow you to disgrace Seoul International University?!" Somi shouted. 

"Yahhhh. Why are you shouting on her huh?!!" Liam shouted glaring at them and make his way to the three bitch. 

Liam's POV

"She is cheating on you. Don't be blind Liam!" Miyeon said with fears on her tone. I closed my fist tightly gritting my teeth. 

Then she get her phone . "Look at this." Miyeon said handling me her phone. 

"Liam don't." Jeongyeon grab my arm but I shoved away his hand and walks toward Miyeon. 

"UGLY DUCKLING JENNIE KIM CHEATS ON LIAM MANOBAN AND SPEND A NIGHT WITH KIM SEOKJIN THE POPULAR HOTTIE SINGER AND COMPOSER" 

"See come to your senses!" Miyeon said to me.