CHAPTER 83

Liam's POV

"It's be-cause yo--u're not wea--ring proper clothes!" she said and pointing my body while her eyes were shut close. 

I then realize that I rush here after taking a bath on our mansion. Because I felt worried to this kitten after answering her call and she's not speaking. 

I quickly covered my body with my bathrobe and tied it. "Yahhhhh." I said embarassed. 

But she is still not looking at me. "You can look now." I said. 

"You can go home. I  can manage alone here." She said still not looking at me. 

"No." I plainly replied that makes her look at me. 

"Yahhh!" She said with her annoyed face. 

"I need to make sure you're safe here. I'll sleep on the couch." I said and quickly go to the couch and lie down. 

"No, go home." She said pulling my arm. 

I then sighed and pull her that makes her lie down beside me. I quickly wrap my arm around her so that she will not go. "Goodnight kitten." I said and then closes my eyes. 

"Let go of me." She said annoyed. I ignored her nagging until I cannot here any nag on her. As I open my eyes I saw her peacefully sleeping. I think she felt exhausted on her nags on me. I smile while watching her sleeps. 

"I just wanna live in this moment forever. You're my angel." I said while tucking her hair behind her ear and then kiss her on her forehead then I drifted myself to sleep. 

Jennie's POV

As I open my eyes my Mom and Dad teasing smile welcomes me. 

"Mom Dad!" I cheerfully said and was about to stand up when I felt someone's arm was wrapped around my waist. 

I then turn around and quickly push him that makes him woke up. "Yahhh!" He said while brushing his hair. I then pointed my Mom and Dad who is standing in front of us while smiling sheepishly. 

Liam widen his eyes and quickly stands up. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Kim." He said while bowing down with his embarrassed face. 

"Goodmorning love birds." Dad teased but I ignored it and runs to them to hug them both. 

"I miss you both." I said while hugging them.

"We miss you too dear." My Dad said while tapping may back gently. 

"Why are you here, how about your work?" I asked. 

"We just wanted to visit you." My Dad said. 

"And to make sure that you're doing well, I guessed you are." My Mom said with teasing tone looking at me and then to Liam. 

"Mom!" I said shyly. 

"I called you last night, but you didn't answer." My mom added. "Hmm. I guest  you're already asleep and you two were all alone here." My mom wink at me.

I shook my head to disagree. "I-uhhh." I stuttered and don't know how to explain to them that nothing happens between I and Liam, and he insisted to stay here. 

"I insisted to stay here Mrs. Kim." Liam suddenly speaks. "News said that there are thieves wondering around here. I felt worried to Jennie so I go here to stay with her." He explained.  I then breath out and nodded so that Mom and Dad will believe him.

"Thank you Liam for making our Jennie safe." My Dad said. "Stay here I'm going to make breakfast for us." He added and then makes Liam follows him to the kitchen.