CHAPTER 29

Saturday at Im's Cafe...

Jennie's POV

"Here's your order sir." Irene said while smiling giving the take-out tiramisu and coffee latte of the customer. 

"Oaahhhh." Nayeon yawn while stretching her back. "That's all for today." She said tiredly. 

"We have bulk of customer again, your cafe is very well known here." I said cleaning the utensils I used when making a coffee. 

"What time is it?" Irene asked removing her apron.

"Ohh. It's already 7pm on the evening." Nayeon said looking at her wrist watch. "The time really run fast when we are busy." She added. 

"Saturday, 4:00 pm at the Seoul Tower." suddenly Liam's voice echoed on my mind. I just shrugged it off then continue cleaning the kitchen so that we can all go home. 

"It's raining so hard, look's like it's going to rain all night." Nayeon said looking at the window waiting me and Irene to be done at our things because we are going to close the cafe. 

"The good thing is our Baeby Irene always got her car, we're lucky we didn't be drenched from the rain." I said walking closer to her. 

"Guys. Bring your umbrella's." Irene said then we got our umbrella "Let's go." she said then we all went outside and then Nayeon closed their cafe. 

We got inside Irene's car and she started driving. "Don't be late or else I'll kill you." Liam's voice came out again in my mind. "Aisshhhh." I said annoyed shaking my head to remove him on my thought. 

"Jen are you okay?" Irene asked looking at me using the rearview mirror. 

"Yes. I'm just cold." I said then zipping my oversize jacket up. She then nodded and continue driving. 

I look at the window and the rain can't stop from falling heavier. I look around outside the place and I notice that we are near Namsan Seoul Tower. Then Liam's face suddenly pop up on my mind. "It's already evening, he is not there anymore." I thought. But my conscience is bothering me. Then unexpectedly Irene's car stops indicating the red traffic light is on.  So I fixed my things and ready myself to got out of the car. 

"Irene I will left you two here. I'm forgot to buy something on my pets." I said as an alibi to my two friends. I then opened my umbrella and I quickly got off from Irene's car without waiting for their response. I look at them while Irene is lowering her window. 

"Yahhh. It's raining you might get sick." Irene said worriedly. 

"No. I'm okay. You two take care." I replied smiling at them. Then the light turns green indicating the go signal for the car to go. So Irene has no choice, she shakes her head and then she closed the window and started driving again leaving me standing at the sidewalk. 

I then turn around and hurriedly go to the tower to check if Liam were there. When I reached the park near the tower I searched for the tall guy with red hair. There are some people on the park but they are going outside the park. It looks like they are going home. Then I notice the tall guy with just wearing a long black sleeves polo with ripped black pants and white sneakers standing at the corner of the park with crossed arm looking at the ground. I then walk closely to recognized him. 

When I saw who it is I run closer to him. "Why he is still there." I said on myself while running closer to Liam who is drenched from the rain. I immediately put the umbrella above him so that he will no longer be soaked from the rain. 

"Why are you standing here?" I asked him with worried tone. He looked at me with his pale face. Then suddenly his body collapsed leaning it to me while his head is on my shoulder and arms where encircled on my waist. He's hugging me putting a light weight on me.