CHAPTER 62

After a week...

At SIU Rooftop...

Jennie's POV

"This is the only place , I can be a peace." I thought while lying down at Jisoo's favorite bench. "I felt really sad, even if I close my eyes, all I can see is Mrs. Manoban's arrogant face and then Sana's excited face."  I gripped tightly the hem of my shirt thinking of how Sana and Liam become married in the future. I shut my eyes close clenching my teeth. "Aishh. It's so annoying."

 I felt someone block the sun touching my skin. I suddenly open my eyes and saw Jisoo looking at me curiously. "Why do you find me annoying?" He asked. 

"I don't. It's not you I'm talking about." I said while getting up and sit properly. He then sit beside me.

"Is that so?" He asked and smile at me. 

I then heave a deep sighed and looked at the sky. I felt Jisoo turn his gaze to me. 

"Jennie, instead of sitting and chatting here beside me, why don't you resolve your problem with Liam?" He said I then turn my look to him.

My face suddenly becomes down. "I'm not sure what to do either." I said while looking down fidgeting my fingers. "His mom don't want me to be with him, she thinks that I'm a stumbling block to his son." I said preventing myself to cry. 

"You're not the Jennie I know at all." He said. "After everything that happened, don't you know how strong Liam's feelings are for you?" He added. I then turn my gaze to him. "You should be confident with yourself and your feelings for each other." 

I heave a sighed. "You don't know how much pressure I feel." I said. 

He just tapped my head gently and smile to me. "Trust what you felt towards him, you made me fight for my love for Rosé before, why won't you do it for yourself now?" He added. 

I just look at him with tearful eyes. 

At F5 quarters...

Seulgi's POV

 "Byul, I'm so envious that you're studying criminology." I said looking at him marching while practicing to handle a rifle. "Unlike Jeongyeon and I, who has a lot of reports to turn in for engineering majors." I added.

"I have to practice this daily even if my hands has a lot of callouses." Moonbyul replied. 

"It would be easier if I'm incredibly intelligent like Liam who's stumbling block in life is just love." Jeongyeon said while typing on his laptop.

"He needs to do better in that subject." I said and then we three chuckle. 

"Or else his life would be a mess." Moonbyul added. "His situation seems even worse than before. Should we try to understand it more" He asked. 

"Understand what? His mom found him a fiancé to make Jennie stay away from Liam after she met her.?" Jeongyeon said. 

"What kind of girl is Sana Minatozaki is?" I asked the two then they just shrugged their shoulder. I then think deeply and comes up in a bright idea. "Aha!" I shouted clicking my finger. 

"What?" The two asked in unison.

"This is what I'll do." I said waving my eyebrows. "After submitting our reports tomorrow, let's deal with Sana." I said but the two looks curious. 

"What are you going to do?" Moonbyul asked. 

"Since I'm the only single in our group, I'm going to asked her for a date." I said smiling widely. "I'll make her fall for me, with that she wouldn't bother Liam." I added then smile evily.