CHAPTER 67

Jennie's POV

"Sana?" I asked with wide eyes looking at her. 

"Hi" She greeted me but looking at her state it looks like she was stumbled from the road. She has small wounds at the side of her arm. 

"What happened to you?" I worriedly asked and let her in to our house. I guided her to sit at our couch. When she is settled I quickly got the medicine kit and brew some tea for her. 

I got back from the living room holding a tray with cup of tea and medicine kit. I place it at the table and sit beside Sana.

"Your neighborhood is so dark, I tripped a few time coming here." She said innocently showing to me her wounds. 

I help her by cleaning her wounds and putting some oil and betadine to it so it will not scar. "The streets light were broken around the area. You should be careful." I said and then put some band aid to it. "Well done." I said smiling a bit. 

"Thank you." She replied smiling to me. "Uhmm Jennie, I came here today because I wanted to----." I cut her off.

I know what she really wanted to say to me. She's just going to tell me what happened to her and Liam. I don't want to hear those story because I'm hurt enough. Adding my parents are away from me makes my life really sorrowful. 

"Sorry." I said that makes her look curious. "I don't want to hear it." I said. "Sana, my parents went back to Busan, so from today I will be living here alone." I said with sad tone. 

"Ahh. I was wondering why I didn't see them." She said. 

 "I'm going to be busy from now on, I don't have time to think about other things." I said so that she can know that I don't want to hear her stories about Liam and her. 

Sana becomes sad. Her eyes becomes teary. "Jennie, do you hate me?" She asked that makes me stunned. 

"No. No. I--." I then clear my throat. "Don't get me wrong. I'm just a very busy person." I said to make her feel better. 

She just nodded innocently. "Actually, it's fine if you hate me." She said that makes me felt nervous. She then bit her lower lip preventing herself not to cry. "Because I lied to you. There's nothing happened between I and Liam. That day he told me that he can't be with me. He's a heartless, I've already told mom that I'm not going to see him again."

"Why?" I asked. "I thought you two were doing well together." 

 She then shake her head. "I get it now. I shouldn't force someone to be with a person they don't love." She said and chuckle. "But because I like Liam, I got to know you, and I'm very glad." She said and then reach for my hand and hold it. "Jennie, will you still be my friend?" She asked looking at me. 

I smile to her. "Of course." I added even if there's hesitation on my heart. But Sana is a good person. 

She suddenly hug me. "I want you and Liam to be happy together." She said that makes me surprised and then she hug me tightly. "Don't mind me." She added and let go of our embrace. She look at me cheerfully but there are tears on her eyes. "Stop lying to yourself about how you feel." She said and smile to me. "I came today to tell you this, I'll go now." She said and stands up.

"Wait." I said stopping her. 

"Sana are you angry?" I asked her. She then turn around. 

She chuckle. "Do you know why I dumped Liam?" She asked I then shake my head sideways. "Because he said, "My thoughts are filled with Jennie."" She smile and wave her goodbye to me and got out of our house.