CHAPTER 87

Liana's POV

"Mrs. Manoban, you have a video conference with Dr. Myoui." My secretary reported. 

"All right. Set it here." I said tapping my table. 

My secretary put the laptop on my table where Dr. Myoui was on videocall. 

"Hello Dr. Myoui." I greeted him.

"Mrs. Manoban, I've heard that Song Business Group will be acquiring MB Group, for 5 trillion dollar." He said. 

"MB Group is not for sale. MB Group is for Manoban only." I firmly said. "They've underestimated the value of MB Group." I added and chuckle a little. 

"I know that the Minatozaki Group left you behind because of the marriage disagreement right?" He chuckle.  "That's the start of your company's downfall. They are big investors yet you loose them." He said. 

I nodded. "There were just a misunderstanding between Minatozaki and MB Group. But who would trust them if in just a simple argument they will back out?" I said he nodded and realize what I've said. 

 "In addition, Mr. Manoban was in coma in my hospital and we didn't know when he is gonna wake up." He said that makes me close my eyes. 

"I have my son who will take charge of everything. He is now ready to become the chairman of MB Group." I assured him. 

He then smile. "This fiscal report will not influence my sincerity in working with MB Group. All you need to do is release your shares to us,  after all you probably can't find any investors better than us." He added that makes me nodded and smile a little to him. 

"Dr. Myoui, I know that you took care of my husband in your hospital, I'm very thankful for your hard work." I said he then gave me a smile. "Also, you're our groups most important board member. Of course I need your support." I added smiling to him. 

"Mr. Manoban and I were good friends, I'm willing to support you for that reason." He said. "By the way, my wife wants to thank you for the gift you gave to my daughter, such a valuable gift." 

"There's no need to thank me. She is already like a daughter to me." I added and smile to him. 

After the call I closed my laptop and my secretary get it on my table. 

"Ma'am is there anything else I can do for you?" He asked.

"How are things progressing?" I asked him. 

"Ms. Myoui will arrive in a couple of days with her Mom after their vacation in Japan. As for Dr. Myoui, he will also be coming from States after he is done from his surgery operation of the President of USA." 

"I'm lucky that Myoui Group trusted us." I then chuckle a bit. 

"Also I've already confirmed the reception. It was at the St. James Court Hotel. I've already emailed you the details." He reported. 

"Regarding Liam, watch him. Make sure he doesn't cause any more trouble." I firmly said.

"Yes Ma'am." He said and left.  

Jennie's POV

"Idiot." 

"Why would I leave you. I was just joking."

"Let's go back to Seoul together." 

As I open my eyes. I knew it was a dream. The same dream. 

"You're awake?" Jisoo asked after I got out of my room. He was preparing foods for our breakfast. 

He was staying here at the hotel I booked. It has two bed rooms. So he was using the other one.