CHAPTER 63

Liam's POV

"I won't accept your heart."

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted and punch the window of my car while the rain is pouring heavily. "Does everything I've done to make her love me is not enough?!" I thought while panting heavily. "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted again to release the pain I felt on my chest. 

"Liam!" I heard someone calls me. As I look at her it's the annoying dog girl. She is holding her umbrella while running towards me. "Oh my gosh your hands are bleeding." She panickily said.

I then look at my right knuckles and the blood were flowing. I didn't notice that my car's window was broken and the glass were scattered on the ground together with rain water and my blood. 

I then chuckle crazily realizing that I'm not hurt with that wound but the pain in my chest hurt me more, that I think may kill me. 

I felt Sana quickly cover it with her handkerchief but I swayed her hand away from me.

"Don't touch me!" I said pissed. 

"Liam, I'm your fiancé whether you like it or not we would end up together, so please don't be stubborn and let me treat you." Sana said reaching for my hand. 

"Will you just leave me alone?!" I yell rudely. 

"Good thing that I'm roaming the city of Seoul and goes here, because you might get sick if you will continue being drenched here." She said and pulled my wrist. 

"Let go!" I said annoyed.

"I won't." She said and then smirked. "Boys let him get inside the car. Were going to our mansion and treat his wounds." Sana said then her bodyguard drags me. 

"Yahhh!!!!..." But I can't resist because I felt really weak now. 

Jennie's POV

I'm hiding at the huge tree watching how devastated Liam is. My heart sank watching him acts like that. 

"Jennie Kim, you're idiot. You hurt Liam again. You know you'd hurt him this way then you've made it even worse." I thought while looking at him. "But I've made this decision for the sake of the both of us." 

I was about to turn my back to him because I cannot contain to watch him being miserable when I heard someone calls him. As I turn my gaze to him again it's his fiancé looking worried to him. My heart clenched and the tears on my eyes continue from flowing. 

"You deserve the pain Jennie for hurting him, don't cry you're so pathetic." I thought watching how Sana was so worried to Liam and how she took care of him. "Take care of yourself Liam, be a good husband." I added and then quickly run to go home because I felt my heart will explode now and I can't contain the emotion I'm feeling right now. 

The next day...

At Im's Cafe...

 "Hi Sir, this is your White Jasmine Dew." I said serving the customer's order. 

"Yahh. This isn't White Jasmine Dew?" He replied looking at the cup. 

I look at the cup realizing that I've served a wrong drink. "I'm sorry sir." I said and bow to him then I hurriedly got back to the kitchen. 

"Jennie here is the White Jasmine Dew." Nayeon was going out of the kitchen handing me the drink. I quickly got it and serve it to the customer. 

I sighed going back to the counter beside Irene.