CHAPTER 51

Jennie's POV

Liam's handsome face was the first I saw when I open my eyes. He is still sleeping with a little snore coming from his mouth. I'm using his arm as my pillow while we are both facing each other, his other arm was wrap around my waist. I smile a little by just looking at him. 

"You looks behave and innocent when you were asleep." I said while tapping the tip of his nose playfully using my index finger. 

He scrunched his nose that makes me giggle and then he pull me more closer to him but he was still sleeping. 

I scan his features while tracing his eyebrow down to his nose to his plump lips. I stop when my finger touch his pink plump lips. I gulp while staring at his lips. 

"Kiss it if you want, it's all yours." I startled when he suddenly speaks then slowly opening his eyes. 

As he open his eyes, I quickly closed mine to avoid eye contact to him. 

"Yaahh don't pretend that you're sleeping. You're already awake." Liam said while shaking me gently. 

But I keep my eyes close. "I will kiss you if you dont'---" I cut him off by opening my eyes. 

"What?" I asked glaring at him. He just let out a small chuckle then pinch my cheeks. 

"Yahh!" I said glaring at him. 

"Hey. What are they doing here?" 

"Are they dead?" 

I heard two man's voice talking to each other that makes me and Liam quickly sit's from lying at the floor. 

"Who are you? What are you two doing at my grandfather's cabin?" The guy asked. 

Liam look at me and cleared his throat. "We got stuck from the snow blizzard last night and we find this so we stay here for a while." Liam explained. 

"Okay you can leave now, because this cabin was being demolished. They just stop yesterday because of the heavy snow." The guy said. I and Liam both look to each other. "We will just wait outside." He added. 

I look outside and it's already morning. The sun is up and the snow fall has stopped. 

I look at Liam and his upper body was naked because I'm still using his garment because mine was still wet. 

"I will take this off, I' gonna used my clothes." I said while removing his coat but he stops me. 

"No." He said looking to my eyes. "I'm gonna used yours, I won't let you got sick because of it." He said then reach for my coat and wear it. Good thing is my coat was plus size so it will fit to him. "Can you promise me one thing?" He suddenly said after wearing my coat. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Can you stop doing things that may worry me?" He said while staring at my eyes. "Do you know that I was sick worry last night because of you? He added. 

"I promise." I instantly said then smile to him. He smirk to me and put his hand on my head to messed my hair up a little. 

Liam's POV

"How do you feel? Better?" I asked Jennie who is on my back. 

"Yes, better." She replied and then wrap her arm more to my neck. 

I carry Jennie on my back because she can't walk properly. I think because of the coldness she got from the snow that makes her feet and knee to be weak. 

 I walk for 30 minutes to go back to our chalet house. The surroundings are all covered with thick snow but the sun gives warmness around. I notice that we are walking out from the woods, so maybe because we didn't saw it last night  that we go here because of the darkness.