CHAPTER 49

Jennie's POV

"I'm home!." I said as I got inside our house. 

"You're back?" My mom said she was sitting at the couch watching tv. 

"Dear, I heard you're going to Switzerland for the holidays." My Dad asked me when he got out of the bathroom. 

"Remember buy maple syrup and smoke salmon huh?" My mom said smiling widely to me. Dad then sit beside mom. 

"I heard the stewed chicken leg is delicious there." My Dad added.

I then felt curious why they know about it. 

"How did you know?" I asked then slump my butt at the couch across them.

"Liam called and told us about it." My mom said.

"Liam? I haven't agreed yet." I said looking at them. "I'm still thinking about it." I added. 

"What's there to think about? You should go out and travel around the world. It's the most satisfying things you will do, you will not regret it." My Mom said. 

"What about you two? We are celebrating holidays together every year." I asked. 

"Don't worry about that. Just enjoy there with your friends." My Dad said. 

"It's good. Just go." My mom added tapping my thigh. They both look happy for me. I then nodded and stands up to gave them a warm hug and kiss on their cheeks. 

At Manoban's Chaplet in Switzerland..

Liam's POV

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" We shouted on unison when the clock hand turns to 12. 

"Cheers!" I said raising the beer mug I'm holding and the boys raise it and we bumps our mug.

"Let's eat!" Seulgi said while clapping. 

I quickly cut the meat and put some sidings at the plate. "Here." I said giving to Jennie my plate. 

"Thanks!" She smiled to me showing her gummy smile. 

We arrived at Switzerland yesterday afternoon. In just one day, we roam and wonder around the city of Stein am Rhein where we also watched the Christmas events on the Christmas market. We buy things and foods there. We enjoy the whole day thru the night together. My heart was so full because it's the first time that I and Jennie were in a trip that acts a sweet couple. I couldn't stop my self capturing a photo for her. The happiness I felt when I'm with Jennie has nothing can match. 

"Babe, I want some cut meats too." Nancy who is beside Seulgi demands. I think she saw what I'd done to Jennie. They are beside were I and Jennie is seated. 

I'm not even shocked when I saw Seulgi with Nancy when they arrived at the airport. I know Seulgi only wants fun time, and besides he and Jisoo was the only single to our circle.  Yes I'm claiming it, I'm not single because I have my little kitten even if were not official yet. Jisoo did not bring someone, he said he is happy seeing us happy with our love ones. But I know deep in his heart, he is still longing to Rosé. Jisoo will only love Rosé. 

"You can cut it your own." Seulgi said while busy eating his foods. I just smirk hearing his reply, I know Seulgi, he only treats a girl like a toy. 

"What do you like juice or water?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon. They are sitting across us. 

"Just plain water." Nayeon replied. Jeongyeon get the glass of water and handed it to Nayeon. "Thank you." Nayeon added smiling to him. Jeongyeon smiles back and gently tap her head and they continue eating.