CHAPTER 25

The next day....

Jisoo's POV

"Why are you like this?" I asked her confused. Then Rosé snuggle at me closely. We slept together last night after we kiss and make up. We didn't do anything,I resist my self from doing it. I have my high respect to  this beautiful woman. I don't want to do those thing to her if we are not married. 

"What should I be like?" she asked.

"I force myself to you. I kiss you without your permission." I said to her. "Why aren't you resisting?"

She look up to me then said "I didn't realize that you're already a man. Now I realize it. "

"This isn't what I want." I said looking at her. But she just smile at me and tighten her hug to my body.

"We're adults now. As long as we're responsible, we can do whatever we want." Rosé said closing our gap with a smack on my lips. "If I didn't want to, I wouldn't give you a chance." She then put her face on the crook of my neck.

Liam's POV

"Moonbyul you want some grilled fish? Wake up!!!" I said as I open his room.

"What are you doing?" He asked me while he's wearing his bath robe. "Why did you not knock? You're a pervert!" He said playfully. I just put the  fish on his mouth then walk away.

"Grilled fish time. Who wants some grilled fish!" I shouts so everyone will wake up. "Jeongyeon I know you want this!" I said then open's he's room he's getting up from his bed so I put the fish on his mouth.

"Yahh what's your problem!" Jeongyeon hissed but I get out from his room.

"It's so good. Seulgi here get some!" I then open Seulgi's room.

"What is wrong with you?" Seulgi asked with just wearing boxer shorts. I just turned around then go to Rosé's room.

"Grilled fish at this hour. Chipmunk. Wake up!!!" I said knocking at her door. "Wake up baby chipmunk!" But Jisoo is the one who open Rosé  room door so I walk out immediately.

At the dining table...

"Hey. Look.  Did you know what is this?" I asked them while holding the fish bucket.

"It's just a bucket." Moonbyul said chuckling.

"I mean, what's inside?" I asked them.

"Is it fish?" Jeongyeon said peeking at the bucket.

"No. It's the fish that I caught." I said proudly to them.

"Liam, so you spend your all night fishing?" Seulgi asked curiously.

"Yes. It's so much fun." I said giving him the fish bucket. He then decline it.

"Let's never hang out with him again, okay?" Moonbyul teased.

"Tssss." I hissed.

"Tell me. When are you going to talk to him?" Jeongyeon asked me while pointing the living room where Jisoo is located.

"Well, according to Liam's logic they're not talking because he forbade Jisoo from talking to him." Moonbyul said.

"But Liam can still talk to Jisoo." Seulgi grinned widely.

"Cut it out. I'll talk to him when I want to." I said then get the grilled fish and walk towards Jisoo. When I reach him I handed him the stick he look at me and I just smile at him. He then shake his head then grab the fish to me and bite it. Jisoo stands up and tapped my shoulder and got out of the hotel.