CHAPTER 70

Morning at Liam's room...

Liam's POV

Knock..Knock..

"Liam, you should wake up." I heard Jennie shouts behind the door after knocking. "Can I come in and do the cleaning?" 

 I'm sitting at the edge of my bed while may gaze where fixed to my door and waits for Jennie to opens it. 

As the door swing open the beautiful angel with cat eyes come inside that mesmerized me. I felt my breath stop while looking softly to her. 

She realized that I'm staring at her so she bowed her head and with blush on her cheeks. "I'll start cleaning." She said that makes me snap on my thought. She put down the vacuum cleaner she was holding. 

I was just looking at her. I then bravely asked her. "Aside from cleaning my room, don't you have anything else to say?" I asked nervously waiting for her answer to my question earlier dawn. 

She was stunned and I saw how she gulp. "Uhhmm." She hummed turning slowly to face me. 

When our eyes met I felt my heart pump faster like it's the first time we met. 

"I ---uhhh." She then clear throat. I will say...." I stands up and walk closer to her. 

"What do you want to say?" I asked and stop in front of her. 

 "Regarding the one month dating period you asked..." She said, I nodded to her and signals her to continue. "I think we can try it." She said that makes me widen my eyes and a smile creeps on my face. "But it's not the trial period for me, I want to officially and seriously date you." She added that makes my heart pump faster because of happiness. I smile widely to her. 

"So your answer is YES, right?" I asked to verify it to her. 

She then smile shyly and turn her back to me and started to walk away from my room. 

"Hey where are you going answer me!" I yelled  but still smiling like an idiot. 

"YES!" She replied and runs out of my room. 

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I shouted and jump like a little kid who got his car toy for the first time. I quickly get the vacuum's tube and used it as a mic to sing. I wanted to shouts and tell everyone how much happy my heart is. It's so full and it's the first time I felt it in my whole life. "LALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALAALALALAL" I sing without a lyrics while smiling widely and swaying my body. I couldn't contain the happiness I felt. 

 Jennie's POV

I walk out fast after answering Liam. I felt really shy because we both know that we are not that intimate and sweet to each other. Or Liam is, and I'm not the one. Whatever. 

I goes back to Liam's room but I stand on his door. I'm just watching him dancing and singing. He was so funny, being in love will really make you go crazy. I smile widely. I've made a good decision. I felt full and glad.

At SIU...

"Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" My two bestfriends squealed after I told them that I and Liam were official together. 

 "Congratulations!!!" They said in unison and hug me. 

After our group hug they remove their arm to me.

"You're finally together!" Irene said happily. 

"Yes. After such a long time." Nayeon added smiling widely. 

I smile a little to them. 

"Hey why you looks so worried?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm just thinking on how will I ask him out, because I know Liam he don't seem like things like watching movies, shopping together or going to a amusement park." I said with a bit sad.