CHAPTER 40

Liya's POV

"Yahhhh. Noona why did you bring her here, you didn't even know her." Liam asked annoyed. 

We are currently walking inside our mansion hall when my evil little brother keeps on nagging me. 

"What's your problem about that?" I said looking at him with fierce. He then looks frightened. I smirk a little, Liam still have respect and fear to me. 

"Aisssshh!" He replied pissed then started to run upstairs to his room and throw the door that makes a loud sound. 

"This spoiled brat!" I shouted angrily. I then turn my look to the girl beside me who is staring at Liam's room door. She was lost on her thoughts. 

" You must be hungry, stay here for dinner." I said that makes her startled. 

"I uhh-mmm." She stuttering said. "It's okay, I'll be heading home too." she said. 

"What do you mean? If I say we're having a dinner, that's what we'll do." I said with authority tone. She looks scared but then I gave her my brightest smile. "Don't be afraid, I just want to talk to you." I added. 

"About what Maam?" She innocently asked. I just chuckle a little. 

"You can call me Unnie. You're my brother's girlfriend right?" I asked that makes her stunned.

"U--hhmm. Not like that." She answered. 

"I know everything Ms. Kim." I said giving her a smile and wink. She looks surprised but then gave me a shy smile. 

Jennie's POV

"Young master said that he is still full. He don't want to eat."Mr. Butler said reporting to Liya Unnie. "He went out."

After our conversation at the hall Liya Unnie invited me to eat here before I go. She also wants to talk about what happened between me and Liam. 

"Did I hear it correctly?" Liya Unnie said ."He isn't going to eat with me? He's going to get a beating when he gets home." She added with bitch tone. "You may leave." She said to Mr. Butler and then sighed. 

She then turn her gaze to me and smile. "Jennie eat, be comfortable." She said I then bow a little to her and proceeded to eat. 

"Young mistress this is the wine you request." The maid said then poured the wine glass of I and Liya Unnie. 

"No I don't drink." I said stopping the maid that makes Liya Unnie look at me.

"Try some, you will like it." She said smiling at me. I felt defeated with her authority tone so I nodded and the maid pour my glass. "Let's toss." She said and then we tossed and drink our wine. 

"Hmmm. It taste good." I said smiling after drinking the wine in one straight. 

Liya unnie chuckle a little. Then she poured again my glass. "You're cute." She said. "I never thought Liam will like a simple girl like you." She said smiling . 

I just smile a bit to her and look down. 

"I hope you'll reconsider Liam." She said that makes me look back to her. 

"You must be mistake---.." I was cut off by Liya Unnie. 

"I said earlier that I know everything right?" She replied. I just gulp and nodded to her. "Mr. Butler told me. I could guess your relationship." She added. 

I just look down fidgeting my finger. I felt shy a sudden. 

"You're the first girl Liam brought home." She said I then look back to her. She signals that she will drink her wine and I drank mine too. "You must think that Liam is a playboy, but he is actually clueless about love." She said that makes me stop from drinking. "I know he is rude, snob, and a spoiled. That's because our parents were always busy running the business, they had no time to teach Liam and me." She said sadly. "We got whatever we wanted. When we're mad, we vent at other people, that's why the two of us are so obnoxious." I then stay still listening to her. "Kim Jisoo, Kang Seulgi, Yoo Jeongyeon, and Moon Byul, was only the friends Liam had. He never made other friends. He didn't know how to interact with people, the more people avoided him, the more he acted out in anger. I was too young back then, I didn't know how to teach him apart from scolding and hitting him." She said and then drink the last drop of her wine. "Jennie..." She said holding my arm gently. "Liam is actually a kind person. He is not mean at all. He just doesn't know how to express himself. He is just a big kid that wants to be loved." She explained to me.