CHAPTER 28

Jennie's POV

Rosé walk away when we finished our talk. I'm just looking at her back with teary eyes. I couldn't imagine that Rosé will say those things. But it's true, if you really have a dream you should focus on getting it. There is no people choosing things that they not want. 

"What are you doing?!" I heard Jisoo speaks behind me so I turn around. He walk closer to me with pissed written on his face. "What was that about?" He asked me gritting his teeth. "Who asked you to do it!" He shouts that made me shock. 

"I thought I could---." I said stuttering. 

"What?!" He asked. 

I closes my eyes and clear my throat "I thought I could persuade her." I said. 

"What do you think you are?" He angrily asked. "Do you think you were being helpful?! Stop interfering!" 

"But...you two might not meet again." I said with concerned tone. "I don't want to see you sad." I said then my tears falls. 

"It's none of your business! Get lost!" He shouted. I look into his mad eyes for a second and then wipe the tears on my cheeks looking away and left him alone at the park. 

Incheon International Airport

Rosés departure day...

Jennie's POV

"You still can't reach Jisoo?" Moonbyul asked Jeongyeon who si beside him.

We are here at Incheon International Airport to  bid our goodbye to Rosé. The F5 members were already here with Solar unnie when I, Irene, and Nayeon came in. 

"He's been out of reach since yesterday." Jeongyeon replied. 

"He know's very well that Rosé will be leaving." Seulgi said seriously. "He didn't either answer my call." 

"Kim Jisoo won't even come to say goodbye?" I thought. 

"Liam!." Moonbyul shouts when he saw Liam going towards us. 

"Isn't Jisoo with you?" Jeongyeon asked. 

"He's not here?" Liam said curiously. The three shake their heads. 

Liam then stand beside me"Hey! Why do you look so sad?" Liam asked me. So I turn my look to him. "You're already ugly, looking sad just makes it worse." He said then chuckle. 

I just glared at him then look away. "Liam, do you have someone you like?" I suddenly asked him. 

"Why the sudden question?" He asked curiously. 

"This is how it is when you like someone. As long as they're happy, it's okay to stand and watch them from a distance." I said. 

"How stupid must you be to say such a thing?" He said that makes me turn my look to him again. 

"If that's the case, it's as good as nothing. What if you died tomorrow? A lifetime of regret? If you won't say it, do you expect them to drill into your head to see how depressed you are? He explained calmly. 

" What a surprise. A childish idiot like him managed to verbalized the problem that's been weighing heavily on my mind and Jisoo." I thought staring at Liam who is busy looking around. Liam turn his look again to me so I look away and stared at nowhere. 

"Hey, why are you staring into space again idiot?" Liam asked nudging me. 

I hissed. "You're the idiot." I said. 

"Baby chipmunk!" Liam then suddenly shouted when Rosé was walking towards our place. I saw her giggle looking at us. 

"I'm leaving. You guys take care." Rosé said when she reach us.