CHAPTER 23

At Manoban's Mansion

Liam's POV

"Young Master. Is the sick friend you visited the other day was now okay?" Butler said while serving me a tea.

"Who said that?!" I said with a guilt tone. "I went there to say something......Just to say something!!"

"You're joking around again." Butler said smiling to me. "So you meant you went there to threaten someone?" He asked.

"Aissssh. You know what I mean." I said then ignored him but he chuckle.

"By the way, this is your packing list for your trip to Hawaii." He said then put down the paper on the table. "You can see if anything's missing."

"Who said I'm going to Hawaii?!!!" I shouted angrily he then chuckle and left me.

Jennie's POV

"Woooaahhhhhhhhhh!" I said while opening the car's window of Suho's car.

"This is so much fun!" Nayeon said on the other side of the window.

"Yeyyyyyyyyyyy!" Irene squealing who is beside Solar Unnie on the backseat of the car. Their window is open too.

Suho was singing while driving the car while Kai sitting on the passenger seat silently sleeping.

"Guyss look at the sea!" Suho excitedly said pointing the sea at the right direction.

"Wowwww." We girls said in unison.

Then suho opened the moon-roof of his car that made the four of us mouth went agape.

"You can stand and look around outside." Suho said that makes the four of us giggle in excitement.

We four girls stand while Suho is still driving the car. We feel the air outside while swaying our arms and smiling. This feeling makes us relaxed and almost complete. We four took so many picture while standing. It is still early so the sun hitting our skin is not that hot.

Suho stopped the car that makes the four of us go back to our seat.

"We're here.!" Suho said then tap Kai to wake him up. "Guy's let's watch first the sea before we go to our villa." Suho said then we got out the car.

"Waaaahhhhhh! We're here at the beach!" I shouted to the waves. I heard my friends giggle at my back.

"F5 go to hell!!" I shouted while smiling widely.

Kai stood beside me and then smile at me "Yes!!F5 you can go to hell!!!!!" he shouted too.

"Let's take a picture!" Nayeon said coming closer to us.

"Okay!" I said excitedly.

At Kim's Villa Beach House

"Wow!" Irene said amazed.

"What do you think?" Suho asked her.

"It's beautiful." She replied.

"It's our family villa. Is it awesome?" Kai said smiling.

"Can we go in?" Solar unnie said while her arm was wrapped to mine.

"Of course." Suho said.

"Guys. They arrived too.!" Nayeon said looking at our side.

I looked at it then saw Yeji and Karina walking towards us together with their partner. They are both smiling at us.