CHAPTER 85

Jennie's POV

"Hayyyyyy!" I stretched my body and yawn. I just woken up with a long and deep slumber. I felt really tired yesterday, the flight going here exhausted me. Also I buy some groceries and then I eat alone in a restaurant. I wonder around a little then straightly go to my hotel to rest. I've decided that I'll going to find Liam today. 

I look to the window. It's already morning. I need to get ready to find Liam.

"Good Morning London." I said looking to the view out of the window. 

I cooked some pancake for my breakfast and a glass of milk

I cooked some pancake for my breakfast and a glass of milk. After eating I took a bath and dress. I used thick clothes because it's winter here in London. I only have my sling bag  with my wallet and phone inside. After checking myself out, I got out of my room and started to find Liam. 

It's been an hour of finding Liam but no one who I asked recognized him. Some say that it is not allowed to them to share some personal information to a stranger. 

But I'm still hoping that I and Liam will bump in here. That we can talk,  because I don't want to give up on us, this time. I will fight against his mom, I don't want regrets anymore. I want my life with only Liam. 

I breath out heavily. "You can do it Jennie Kim!" I said to myself and continue again on finding Liam.

I then started to walk when someone quickly snatch my sling bag. That makes me shocked. 

"Hey!!!!" I shouted and started to run to catch them. 

"Stop!!!Thief!!!" I shouted while running following the two guy who snatch my bag. 

"Hey stop right there!!!" I angrily shouted still running.

But they were really quick. They hide to the bunch of people then they both disappear. 

"Haissst!" I breath out. "What I'm going to do? My phone and wallet are there. Also my hotel key." I said with teary eyes.

I find a bench to seat because I felt exhausted from running. There, I cry knowing that I have no money to go home. No phone to contact for help and also no hotel to stay here. 

"What I'm going to do?" I said while crying.

"Jennie?" I heard someone calls me. 

I wipes the tears on my cheeks while looking at the guy who called me. 

I'm still recognizing him when he speaks. 

"It's me Kim Seok-Jin. Do you remember? " He asked. I then curled my brows. "Jin the pianist at the club last year.?" He said again. 

I then remember the time when I saw him at the club playing piano when Somi's group of friends invited us to go clubbing  but it is just a trap for me to  make Liam mad at me. I remember the chaos he does to me. But I got no energy to argue with him.