CHAPTER 47

Liam's POV

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I woke up because of the loud cry of a child coming beside the couch where we are both lying. 

Jennie was still using my arm as her pillow and she's hugging my waist while slowly opening her eyes. I turn my head to where the sounds is coming and saw a child with fuming face looking at me. I raise my eyebrow to the kid that makes him cry more loudly. 

"Yaahhhhh

"Yaahhhhh. What's your problem?" I asked looking at the kid. I thinks he is about 5 years old. 

"You!" The kid replied annoyed. I then curled my brow. 

"Who's that?" Jennie asked while removing her arm to me and getting up. She turn her look to the kid and then her face lighten up. She smile widely that shows her gummy. 

"Kim Jun!" She exclaimed and then open her arm wide so that the kid will go to her. I then get up and sit beside Jennie while rubbing my nape. 

"Who's this monkey Idol Noona?" The kid said pointing me when he throw his body to Jennie to hug her. My eyes then widen to his words to me. 

"Yahhh you little!?" I said looking at him. 

"What? I will only be the one boy who will hug her and sleep with her!!" The kid yell at me. 

"What! What!?" I asked making him clear what he says. 

I heard Jennie chuckle and then tap the kid's back while wiping the tears on his cheeks. "He's older than you, I taught you to respect people older than you." Jennie said to the boy, the boy just wrap his little arm to Jennie's nape and hug her. 

"Tsssss." I hissed watching them. "Who's that kid? Why he is here?" I asked Jennie who's hugging lovingly the kid. 

"He is Uncle Woo-bin's child." She said. "I didn't remember to tell you last night that he will drop his son here just for today because my mom and dad together with uncle and his wife, they will be going to Daegu for some business matters." She explained. 

"So you're going to take care of him?" I asked pointing the kid. He stick his tongue out to me that makes me hissed. 

"Yes and besides it's weekend, I don't have class and work for today." She said.

"But I'm planning to take you out for a date today?" I replied to her that makes her look at me in shocked. 

"How?" She asked and then we both looked to the kid who's playing Jennie's hand. 

"I don't have choice." I said rolling my eyes to the kid. 

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked me. 

"I don't know either. I will just call Butler to send me a car and clothes. I don't want to go home leaving you with this annoying kid." I said looking at the kid who is making faces to me.