CHAPTER 2

Third Person's POV

Jennie, Irene and Nayeon faithfully followed the same routine of studying in order to get to the first step towards their dream. They went to school, studied hard, and took the exams months after the start of their junior year in college.

At the beginning of the year, they finally received the result by mail. Both of their families were excited for them. Their parents even planned a secret party to celebrate their passing. They're confident that their children will pass.

That day, Jennie, Irene and Nayeon were sitting in the living room of Kim's residence together with jennie's dog kai and kuma.

The three girls were holding a maroon colored envelope while their parents are hiding in the kitchen spying on them.

"On the count of three, we open it together." Jennie suggested. Irene and Nayeon nodded nervously.

"Hana(1)..Dul(2).. Set(3)!"

The three girls had their eyes widened after scanning through their respective letter. They frowned then cried and bawled their eyes out while sobbing loudly.

The six figures appeared from the kitchen and began to comfort their kids. Based on what they saw, they concluded that the kids didn't get pass. They comforted the girls and assured them that it's okay and they still have a chance to study in a different school.

Jennie, Irene, and Nayeon were just hiding their mischievous smile until they counted again and shouted..

"Hana(1)..Dul(2).. Set(3)! WE GOT IN!!!"

The parents of the three girls were shocked on the sudden outburst of the girls.

"You little—"Im Yoon-Ah fumed and started chasing her daughter Nayeon. The tears were visible in her eyes because she really thought that her Nayeon failed.

"And here I thought my pretty princess will never have a chance to find a rich prince in that university!!!! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Bae Soo Bin said while hugging his daughter Irene