CHAPTER 71

Seulgi's POV

I'm walking at this boring theme park while eating a corndog. I don't know why my feet decides to go in here. "Idiot, you really want to go here to know who is Irene's date." My mind said that makes me hit it. "Aisshhh". I said and then shake my head. 

"I'm stupid to go in here, I'm just gonna see some sweet couple lovey dovey here". I then cringe thinking of witnessing things like that. 

I finished eating my corndog when this exciting booth caught my attention. "The house of ghost." I smirk and then I heard some girls screaming inside that makes me think some naughty things if I'm going inside. "I guess there are so many pretty girls who need my protection there." I chuckle and quickly buy a ticket for me. 

As I got inside I can hear some scary sounds playing and there are so many scary dolls with fake blood that may frightened you, but for me it is just a doll. I walk along the hallway without getting scared. Some girls bumping on me some are hugging me that makes a naughty smile come out on my face. 

"Help!" I was startled when I heard a girl screaming at the other side. I ignored it, I guessed she's just scared. I continue walking alone because the girls hugging me earlier just got lost. 

"HELP!" Same voice of the one who scream earlier and then I saw a girl getting drag by a guy going to the darkest part of the ghost house. I saw how the girl keeps on removing the guy's grip to her but the guy was much stronger. I sighed. "Why is idiot and maniac guys are everywhere." I said and walk closer to them. 

"Hey!" I said and tap the guy's shoulder. He shoved my hand and grip the girl's wrist again that makes me alarmed. "Yahhh your hurting and harassing's her!" I yell he suddenly throw a punch to my face but I'm quick to avoid it so I throw a punch on his stomach that makes him groaned and land his butt to the ground. I quickly held the girls wrist without looking at her and we started to run to avoid the guy. I felt on the girls arm that she is shaking in fears. When we got out of the booth I quickly face her to check her. 

"Miss are you okay-----." I was shocked when she suddenly embrace me and buried her face onto my chest. 

Her scent was familiar. I tap her back gently to calm her because she is sobbing and her body is shaking in fear. 

Liam's POV

It's been an hour since I and Jennie were enjoying our stay here in the theme park. We played some arcade game and I won a big teddy bear and gave it to her. She was so happy my heart flutter just seeing her gummy smile. I'm not used to this kind of dating stuff, but I'm enjoying it now because I felt like I'm just living a simple life. 

"Here." Jennie is feeding me some vanilla ice cream. 

We are now seated at the bench outside the exit of the ghost house waiting for her friend to show up. 

"Ahhhh." I said with aegyo tone. 

"Yahhh. Stop that your not that cute." Jennie said, I then rolled my eyes to her she just giggled.

"Jennie!" Nayeon suddenly calls her. She and Jeongyeon were both coming on our place. She's holding a big bunny stuff toy, I guess Jeongyeon won it for her. He's sweet too and very gentle. 

"Bro." I said greeting him Jeongyeon nodded and smile to me. 

"Where's Irene?" Nayeon asked Jennie. 

"She said she'll call me if they are done wondering there." She said pointing the ghost booth. But she's still not calling me so I decided to wait her here so that we can all go to the peris wheel." My girl explained.