CHAPTER 11

Seulgi's POV

"Accchhhoooooooo." Jeongyeon loudly sneeze that makes the four of us look at him.

We are here at F5 office inside the university.  It's a huge game and media room only built for the five of us. We always hangout here if we don't have class. Playing games, watching movies, or just resting and relaxing.

Our classroom is also located near here

Our classroom is also located near here. We are not taking our class together with the other students in this university. We have our own classroom only for the F5 where the professor's goes and teach us.

"Are you still sick?" Moonbyul who is sitting at the couch stand ups and walk towards jeongyeon who is lying at the chaise lounge couch across him.

"My fever is gone, but I still have colds." Jeongyeon said.

"Yahhh. Why did you come here if you still sick?" I said while getting an orange juice at the bar area of the room.

"Don't force yourself hyung, you may take a rest." Liam suddenly said crossed leg seated on the solo couch near them. 

"I'm better now." Jeongyeon replied standing up from lying and then seat properly on the chaise lounge couch. "Not like yesterday that I felt really weak, so I need to skip the basketball practice."

"Why did you soaked yourself in the rain?" Jisoo who is playing the grand piano on the center of the room suddenly speaks.

Jeongyeon eyes widened when he heard Jisoo. The four of us look at Jisoo's direction. He then only smirk at us and then continued playing the piano.

I heard Jeongyeon cleared his throat and with tense on his face. A smirk creeps on my face and I then looked at Liam.

Liam is also looking straightly at me with teasing smile. I grin to Liam then turn my look to Jeongyeon.

"Yahhh. What are you thinking huh?" Jeongyeon suddenly said looking at me and then to Liam.

"Did you save someone on the rain like in a drama, huh? Getting drenched together on the rain and then find a shelter to dry yourselves. Then after that you two might felt cold, so to warm your body you fuck each other. " I tell them with some romance drama actions.

"HAHAHAHA. Seulgi, you are the best in terms of things like that huh?" Moonbyul said laughing at my story.

"I just have no umbrella, simple as that. You only think dirty things!" Jeongyeon said looking annoyed.

"But you have your car, also your house garage has roofings." Liam said "Why did you soaked on the rain.?" and continued teasing Jeongyeon.

"Yahhhh. It's not what you think!" Jeongyeon fumed.

Jisoo stop from playing piano and then come to us then joined our teasing to Jeongyeon.

"Is she that beautiful so you cover her from the rain?" Jisoo asked Jeongyeon.