CHAPTER 77

Jennie's POV

"What are you looking?" Jisoo asked me while driving. 

I'm currently sitting at Jisoo's car shotgun seat. I've decided to come back to Seoul to continue my study. I'm now busy searching for a place to rent that my savings can afford. 

"A place to rent." I replied busy surfing on internet. 

Jisoo chuckle a little. "There's no need we already took care of it." He said that makes me turn my gaze to him. 

"What?" I asked but he just smirk. 

"You can sleep. Were going to have a long trip." He added and while focus on driving. 

I nodded and then close my eyes. I drifted to sleep in a seconds. 

....................................................................................................................................

I felt someone were poking my cheeks that makes me open my eyes. I yawn and look at the culprit. I was shocked when I saw my friends looking at me outside the car with wide smile. 

"Were here

"Were here." Jisoo said and get out of his car. 

I immediately got off the car and throw myself to my friends. We formed a group hug while squealing. I've really missed them. 

"I'm glad that you're okay Jennie." Solar unnie said. I smile to her and side embraced her. 

"Don't make us worry again Jennie." Nayeon said pouting her lips I giggle and nodded to her. 

"We are always here for you Jennie, please do not do it again." Irene lectured me. I nodded to her while smiling. 

"So what are we waiting for? Let's get inside. Welcome home Jennie." Sana said that makes me realize that we are in front of our house. "I know you miss this place." She added and wave her eyebrows. I felt like crying because of happiness I felt. 

"How?" I asked Sana. "This place was already sold." I added curiously. 

She winks at me. "I didn't know that the previous land owner sold this place. So, thanks to my parents because they hear me out when I insisted to them to buy this place to the current owner. I decided to named this place to me. I guess I don't really need to explain?" She said and then reach for me and embraced me. I then wrap my arm around her waist. "I'm glad you're okay." She said tapping my back gently. 

"Thank you Sana." I said preventing not to cry. 

"What are friends for?" She said and we both giggled. 

"Girls let's go inside. They are waiting." Jisoo suddenly said that makes me curled my brow. 

Sana open's the door that makes me startled when someone pop up while opening a bottle of whiskey.