CHAPTER 73

The next day at Im's Cafe...

Jennie's POV

"My plan is to sprinkle rose petals on Liam's bed then light a candle." Mrs. Yu explained but I didn't get what she is trying to say.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her.

"Aissh. This kid." She said pinching my arm a little. "If you two made love, and the baby comes, then you won't have to leave the house." She explained that makes me widen my eyes.

"That--s....That's too fast." I stutteringly said.

"Liam is a grown man, I really hope to see the family's fourth generation." Mrs. Yu insisted smiling widely to me.

"Mrs. Yu I can't. I'm still young and have dreams." I said shyly bowing down.

"Do you have any idea how to make a baby?" She asked that makes me shocked.

"Aissh. What kind of plan is that." I replied shyly. 

Mrs. Yu's plan was crazy. I can't stop thinking about it. I was woken up on my thoughts when Irene suddenly speaks. 

"Welcome. What's your order?" Irene asked the old man standing at the front of the counter. 

"I need to talk to the owner of this Café." He seriously said. 

I and Irene look at each other curiously. I then go to the kitchen area and tell Nayeon that someone is looking for her. After a seconds we both got out of the kitchen area. 

"I'm the daughter of the owner, how may I help you?" Nayeon said and bowed to the old man. 

"You only have one day to leave the place. The lands owner were selling all his property including where this Café is located." He said that makes us shocked.

"No you can't do this to them!" I angrily shouted. 

But he just bowed down to us and leave me ranting to them. 

Phone Ringing...

Nayeon phone suddenly rings that makes her startled. 

"It's Dad." She said when she saw the callers Id. We nodded to her and she answer the call. 

Nayeon became teary while talking to her Dad. Irene walk closer to her to catch her because she really looks weak and might fall. 

"What happened?" I quickly asked her when the call ended. 

"O--ur res-taurant is going to be clo-sed too." Nayeon said with shaky voice. 

"Oww god. What's happening why is it so sudden." Irene said while massaging her temple. 

I go to Nayeon's side while trying to comfort her. 

I then sighed heavily while gripping the hem of my apron because of the madness I felt. I know Mrs. Manoban was the reason of it. Jisoo was right, Mrs. Manoban can do everything to ruin me and the people I love.

Flashback...

At the Rooftop...

"You're still living there?" Jisoo asked me. He was sitting beside me on his favorite bench here at the rooftop. "Do you encountered Mrs. Manoban again? I heard she's back." 

"Yes." I said. "Mrs. Yu defended me to stay there." I replied. He just nodded. 

A few seconds he clear his throat that makes me look at him.