CHAPTER 86

The next day...

Jennie's POV

"127, Gloucester Road, Knightsbridge, London, SW7 4TE. Gotchuuu!" Jin said while pointing the big gate in front of us.

"Wow, it's true that when you say Manoban, it means money

"Wow, it's true that when you say Manoban, it means money." Jimin said with mouth hanged open amazed with the view in front.

"Idiot!." Yoongi knock Jimin's head that makes him scratched it. "They have bank businesses, it's obvious that they are making money." Yoongi said and they both chuckle.

I then chuckle a bit to their conversation. I'm thankful that Jin and his friends rescued me yesterday, if not, I don't know where I'm staying. They toured me a little here at London for me to familiarize the safe and unsafe streets and then they sent me at the hotel I'm staying before evening came. I accepted Jin's proposal to help me find Liam. I trusted him this time because he is more familiar to the places here in London than me.

"You're smiling now." Jin suddenly said that makes me look at him.

"What?" I asked.

He then smile to me a little and then look back to the big gate. "You look really nervous since we fetch you at your hotel this morning." He said.

I then sighed. "It just I felt strange." I said.

"Strange?" He asked.

"I don't even know, but when I open my eyes earlier, I got nervous." I replied and sighed.

He then tap my back a little comforting me. "Relax, this is what you are waiting, so talk to him, okay?" He said with a smile. "Good luck." He added.

I nodded to him and then we proceeded to walk closer to the gate and talk to the security.

We introduced ourselves as Liam's friend to the security. He then get our names and talk to the person on his two way radio.

"They only allow Ms. Jennie Kim to come inside. The rest you are prohibited to get inside." The security said.

I look to Jin he then nodded. "Go inside. We will wait for you here." He said and guided me to get inside the gate while the security was opening it.

I nodded and breath out. I then slowly walk inside.

After a minute.

"I'm so close to him now, I might see him at any time now." I thought when I arrived to their mansion main door.

I closes my eyes. Inhale. Exhale. "I must not nervous." I said and was about to knock to the door when it suddenly opens.

"Mrs. Yu?" I said with mouth hanged opened. I walk closer to her.

"Jennie." She said with her serious voice. "You're here." She added.

I nodded and hug her preventing my tears.