CHAPTER 1

"Welcome to Seoul International University,

An upper-class, escalator school founded by the MKKYM Group, located in Seoul, South Korea. Most students enroll at birth and attend the school from kindergarten to college. This university has a good reputation and an ultra-private school that made up of the top South Korea's elite society. SIU provides strong values for student success, integrity, innovation, quality and share a deep passion for excellence. This university gives a special laws that even put in place for it's specifically."

"The leader of MKKYM Group and the chairman of Manoban Group of Companies, Mario Manoban, will announce a good news to all of us." The reporter said after his introduction of this prestigious school.

"For the 50th golden anniversary of the university, founded by the MKKYM Group, I, together with my co-chairman, here in front of you will grant a special scholarships for the young brilliant minds students that can't afford to get into the prestigious university just like the Seoul International University , where they will be able to study at the said institution for free."

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

"Mom! Did you hear that? Irene!! Nayeon!! Get in here and listen to this." I said to my mother and my best friends to get their attention. I was watching the television news when suddenly it talks about the Seoul International University 50th anniversary.

I am watching the TV hanging in the wall while giving a pet to my dogs that my mom has given gift to me on my 18th birthday. Kuma, a brown Pomeranian and Kai a white Cocker Spaniel dog.

My mom is a veterinarian and the owner of a dog sitting business located beside our house here in Myeongdong. I helps around when I doesn't have class. I, Irene and Nayeon loves pets that's why we're giving mom little assistants at The Pet Paws Cafe for years now since we were younger.

Our business doesn't only handle sitting pets but also does grooming, housing and even provides veterinary care for special cases.

"What is it?" Irene asked me as soon as she came into the area where dogs receive their grooming and baths. I pointed the television screen for her to look at the news.

"Oh my god! Jinjja?? Are you serious? Wow!? Irene asked and then look at me while her mouth were hanged open. 

"Daebak! This means we'll have a chance to become SIU students if we're going to pass their entrance exam, and then we will get the scholarship benefit, right?"Nayeon said while holding a plastic bag with dogs shampoo and going straight to me and Irene's direction.

I nodded happily. Even Kai and Kuma next to me bark in excitement.

"Good boys, Kai and Kuma." I patted the dogs head and then proceeded to kiss and hug them lovingly. "You two happy that we might be able to get to study in our dream school?"